"What's your name?" The midfielder asks the girl.

"Amber" the girl answers.

"Well, Amber, things get better. I know it may not seem like it now but they do." Tobin writes her number on the girl's hand.

"Text me if you ever need someone to talk to. I'll be there for you. I care about you, don't forget that" The midfielder says as she plants a soft kiss against the teen girl's scarred wrist.

"I have to go now, but I mean it. Text me if you ever need someone to talk to or vent to" Tobin smiles before getting back in the field and going into the locker room to shower and change.

•••••

"Hey superstar" Tobin whispers into Alex's ear as she hugs her from behind while they all walk to the conference room in the hotel.

Alex smiles widely "Hey Toby"

Christen sees the two and sighs walking over "Tobin, can we uhm talk?" She asks.

"Oh yeah sure" the midfielder nods as the two girls let the rest of the team go ahead.

"Look Tobin, I know you have feelings for Alex, and if I'm being honest I am developing feelings for Julie. So I just wanted you to know that I'm totally okay with you and Alex doing whatever it is that you are doing" the forward tells her friend.

"I'm really sorry I led you on Christen. But I'm happy for you and J.J. , you two will be really cute together, and thank you" Tobin smiles.

"Its okay, I'm just glad we can stay friends" Christen smiles.

The two girls hug then walk to the conference room for the team meeting.

•••••

After the meeting Tobin tells Alex that she'll be to the room soon.

The midfielder sees that Kelley's door is cracked slightly so she walks in.

"Hey Kell- oh my god" Tobin closes her eyes quickly getting out of the room.

She walked in on Hope and Kelley making out half dressed.

"Oh hey Tobin" Hope smirks in sweats and a sports bra as she opens the door back up.

"Uhm I came to ask Kelley something but uh forgot so go carry on" the midfielder shakes her head as she walks down the hallway to her room.

When she reaches the door she hears Alex yelling at someone.

"Dammit Servando I'm done! I'm divorcing you. That is final, now goodbye" the forward hangs up as Tobin walks in.

"Hey, you alright?" The hazel eyed girl asks.

"Yeah he's just being...well him. An ass" Alex chuckles as she walks over to Tobin, giving her a quick kiss.

"So what are you and I?" The midfielder asks.

"Well you are mine and I am yours. Labels are stupid I think" the crystal eyed girl smiles with her arms wresting around Tobin's waist.

"I love you, Alex Morgan" Tobin smiles at the girl in front of her.

"I love you too, Tobin Heath" Alex returns the smile before leaning forward and kissing the other soccer player gently.

•••••

When Tobin wakes up the next morning curled up next to Alex she smiles to herself.

She slowly gets out of bed and showers then gets dressed.

The ocean eyed girl is still asleep wrapped up in the blankets on the bed.

"Alex wake up" Tobin says softly as she leans down and kisses her forehead, shaking her gently.

The forward groans in protest, pulling the blankets up further.

"Alexandra Morgan, get up or I'm leaking the video I have of you asleep with your mouth wide open, drool on the pillow, and you snoring like a chainsaw" Tobin smirks.

Alex jumps out of bed and gets dressed in record time making the other girl in the room laugh.

Soon the two girls are in the dining area sitting with their team.

"So how was your night, Tobin?" Hope asks with her signature smirk plastered on her face.

"Pretty good, how about yours, Hope?" The midfielder asks back.

"Well it was great before and well after I was interrupted" The tall, dark haired girl says.

"Wait what? I'm confused." Moe says.

"Tobin walked in on Hope and I making out" Kelley answers.

"And they were half naked" The hazel eyed girl adds.

"Yeah get it Solo!" Kling laughs earning a hit on the arm from Moe.

"Meghan Klingenberg, you are so perverted" Morgan chuckles as the team continues eating.

"Alright ladies, get ready to head to the stadium, we have to be there early for interviews and autographs" Coach tells them.

The team quickly finishes then heads to their rooms to get ready.

A/N: I'm trying to get my ships together anyway! Let me know what you guys think and as always remember to stay positive and dance for money and updates. (Btw still not over that pic of Tobes tbh)