part 2 (Leo Is My Leo)

Hope you like this part. c:

xx

----------

People began to leave. Camp Nou was becoming less crowded as the game came to an end. Finally what everyone wanted to hear. The final whistle blew and people cheered. Others were mad and some even crying.

I screamed with joy. We did it again. Another successful win. I smiled and made my way to the tunnel.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I got to the bottom. I walked to the tunnel waiting for Leo to come.

Xavi walked by giving me a smile. Followed by Geri next giving me a high five as he walked by. They were great friends, all of them. A few more sweaty men walked by talking and carrying on.

"Hello gorgeous."

Leo was red and sweaty. Yet, he was still adorable.

"Hello." I said smiling.

He laughed and looked up as Tito patted his shoulder. Leo nodded and Tito walked off. He turned back to me with a frown.

"I'll be right back I promise."

I smiled slightly letting him go.

He brushed his hand past mine as he walked past me. It gave me a warm feeling and I blushed.

I checked my phone killing time. No new messages. That's good. I wasn't into this texting thing anyways.

I decided to play a game on my phone waiting for the team's meeting to be over. This game was really getting on my nerves. It wouldn't let me play right.

I shook my phone and yelled at it stupidly.

"Ugh. Work already! I pressed that three times!"

I heard a laugh come from behind me and I spun around quickly.

"Some game." Leo said smiling.

I blushed from embarrassment.

"It wouldn't let me press the right thing."

He laughed and put a strand of hair behind my ear causing me to blush even more.

"Come on."

I followed him back towards the field. Yes! I knew what this leads to. Sometimes if he wasn't tired we'd play a little before heading home. Yes, I can play football. Every since I was seven I'd be with a ball most of the time.

Leo walked over to the ball in the corner picking it up. He threw it up kicking it toward me. I caught it with my chest and let it fall to my foot kicking back. He smiled, impressed.

For a few minutes we played around. Chased each other like kids and argued over fouls that weren't necessary. We were really enjoying ourselves.

"Alright last free kick. If I make this I win."

I rolled my eyes. Of course he is going to win.

He stood back a little taking a breath. Then his foot was attached with the ball making it curve a little hitting the right corner of the net.

He ran around screaming.

"GOOOAALLL!"

I giggled and watched him in amusement.

My free kicks would never be as good as his. It was so beautiful and clean when he kicked one. I could replay over and over.

"Alright. You win. Can we go now?"

He kissed my cheek before taking my hand.

"Okay. Chocolate cake awaits me at home anyways."

I laughed and squeezed his hand.

"Some for me too yes?"

He shrugged, "It is possible."

I laughed again laying my head on his shoulder as we walked off the field hand in hand.