Leo Is My Leo (Lionel Messi story)

Let me know if you like it. :)

xx

-------

Never in my life did I imagine myself standing here in this stadium. The whole stadium was silent to my ears because I was thinking so loud. It gave me shivers every time the ball was passed.

Every time Victor saved our lives I couldn't help but say a silent prayer of thanking. He truly was something.

But there was Leo. The way he moved it was like your favorite movie. He was something everyone could watch over and over. I was in love with the way he moved.

I only loved him for his skill and his role in my favorite team. I never thought I'd love him more.

I never saw me meeting him. Kissing him was way past the picture. Anything beyond that was not even thought of.

That was until I met him. My first time ever in the Camp Nou and he spotted me. It was hard to believe but he did. I still ask myself it was a mistake.

The answer? My heart just aches for him more.

Then the sound came back. I realized it was filled with a roar. A goal has been made. The great Lionel Messi has done it again. Third goal of the night and there was still ten minutes left!

"Leoooo!" I cheered.

Although it was impossible to hear separate from the other screams. I still did it like he could hear me. I smiled brightly to his beautiful goal.

Leo ran toward the crowd and held out a heart with his hands. I stared at him lovingly and caught his eye. He smiled a little more at me and soon was covered by all his teammates.

I clapped my hands knowing my Leo is the best. He saves our lives along with Victor. Don't get me wrong the whole team does help. It was just him I looked into the most.

Five minutes left and another goal is made! Hitting the back of the net again it's my Leo!

This time he slides on his knees screaming. Soon piled underneath Villa and Fabregas.

I laughed at his struggle.

"My Leo." I said under my breath.

This was truly an amazing game. I felt blessed to witness all of this. The fans, atmosphere, kicks, goals, saves, everything. Life was at its highest.

-------

confusing? hope not.