Chap. 12: Reunited

Law's POV ~
" Kauro!" they all shout and Bepo tackled Kauro into a hug. They all cried. Maybe, they really missed her. The same way as I am." Ok. That's enough. We must go now, before the marines find out." (A/N: I didn't include Smoker in the story. So, yeah.) I said to them. They all nodded in agreement, and we all went inside the sub.

" Wow Kauro, You've shaped yourself, quite a lot." a blushing Shachi said. " Yeah Kauro. You look more beautiful and more mature now." Penguin said having a nosebleed.'What are those perverts thinking now.' "Oi, don't think about perverted things so much. You'll ought to have blood loss." I said to them. And they immediately turned back to reality. " You see, I've done a lot of training and I can perfectly control my powers right." And she discussed all her experience and training with Silver Rayleigh, while walking down the hallway. Everyone got out of their rooms and guested Kauro a welcome back.

Time Skip ~
They all got to bond with Kauro and ate in the kitchen. While I was leaning in the kitchen door frame, starring at Kauro. I looked at her talking, smiling, and laughing with them. I smiled to myself at her, now that she has come back to me, safely." Oh, Law. What're you doing there. Come join us." she looked at me and smiled." No. It's okay. Continue what you're doing. I'll be in my room." I said and walked away before she could protest. I walked on the silent hallways and went into my room. I took of my coat, leaving my blue sweater with fur in the colar portion and my spotted pants. I set aside my hat in my desk and hopped on to the bed, soon drifted off to sleep.

Kauro's POV ~
I've been laughing the whole time about their stories when I was gone. Then I remembered something. I looked at the door and saw Law there."Oh Law. What're you doing there. Come join us." I said and smiled at him. " No. It's okay. Continue what you're doing. I'll be in my room." he said and walked away before I could say a thing." It's ok, Kauro-chan. Maybe Captain is just tired." Shachi said, rubbing my back." I know. Do you think Law has really accepted and forgiven me, fully?" " Hell yeah! Captain couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, just to find you. Captain really cares for you. We all do. So don't worry. Whatever happens, we'll all be there to back you up." Penguin said, trying to cheer mw up."Besides, Captain can't resist you, Kauro-chan." Bepo said. I cried, with tears of joy." Thanks. Thank you everyone." "No problem. Anything for you." I nodded and smiled at them.

Then I looked beside me and saw an already sleeping Bepo, bubble coming out of his nose." Still cute as always Bepo." I said and the bubble popped that made him woke up. " Sorry." he said while blushing. " Miss Kauro, I think maybe you're tired from your journey. I think it's best if you take a rest." Jeanbart said. " Wow Jeanbart. I didn't realise you care. You do have a heart." Shachi laughed. Then we all laughed with Shachi, except for Jeanbart. I stopped laughing and said, " It's okay. I'm fine. And just call me Kauro." I said and suddenly, I yawned. Maybe I am a little tired." Oh see, you are tired. Juat take a rest. We insist." Penguin said." Wow, you read my mind. But ok. If you insist. Bye." I stood up from my seat and walked out the kitchen and walked into, our room. Just the same as always.

I opened the door and peeked inside. I saw Law sleeping in bed. I tiptoed getting inside, but the floor creaked. 'Wait, I didn't know this floor creaked. It's metal!' I saw Law flinched. " Oops, bad idea. Maybe I should get out." I whispered to myself. I turned around and walked back the door. As I was about to go to the other side of the door, I heard someone said "ROOM." "Uh-oh." "SHAMBLES. " then I was teleported backinaide the room. When I looked up from my position, my face flushed red. I was laying on top of Law. He then wrapped his arms around me. I bluahed even harder, if that was even possible. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Then he smirked." Oh Kauro. You look like a tomato that's going to explode." I pouted at what he said."No I'm not. " I said and he's still amirking, but then closed his eyea back, still hugging me.