Museum

Blaze's POV

Me,Mal and Evie were walking into the boys room.

We walked in and I saw Carlos playing a video game an Jay dumping out stolen things.

I walked up to Jay and said

"Jay what are you doing" he looked up and smiled.

"It's like having whatever you want except it's free" I shook my head with Mal.

"Or you could get all that stuff when we take over the world" Evie looked at Mal.

"You sound just like your mom" Mal smirked in pleasure.

We started talking about the wand and Evie looked up its whereabouts in her magic mirror.

Evie gasped and we looked at her.

"It's in an museum not far from here" I saw Carlos typing something in a computer then he showed us the exact spot where it was.

We smiled and Ran out the dorm and to the museum.

When we got there a security guard was out.

"How are we gonna get past him" asked Jay.

I looked around and saw Maleficents spinning wheel.I tapped Mal and pointed to it.

She smirked and got out her spell book.

"Wow your mom's spinning wheel looks lame" said Carlos and Jay snickered.

"It's a deathtrap it dosent have to be scary" argued Mal.

Mal started doing a spell.

"Prick your finger,prick it deep send this guard off to sleep" but it didn't work.

She sighed frustratingly and tries one more spell.

"Prick your finger,prick it deep send thy enemie off to sleep" it worked he pricked his finger and fell asleep.

We walked in and up the stairs.we came to the hall of Villions. I saw all of our parents.

We had shocked faces.I looked up at my dad his face looked scary.

I looked away and left with the others.

We finally saw the wand.Jay went to reach despite our protest.

"Jay No!" Said Mal

He reached for it and it threw him back an triggered the alarm.I turned at him boiling with anger.

"JAY YOU iDIOT NOW WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW"

We all ran out of the museum and back to our dorm scolding Jay.