Chapter 33- I'm sorry

Start from the beginning

I soon felt hands rubbing my stomach soothingly. I opened my eyes and looked back to see David. I smiled cuddling into him as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry darling." He said kissing my hair.

"It's okay." I mumbled happily.

Parker's POV:

"Vanessa!" I called out while opening up her lunch bag. I heard footsteps running down and my little girl bounced in with her platinum hair in curls.

"Yea?" She asked.

"Where is Luke? I am packing your lunches tomorrow."

"I'll go get him." She said hopping away. Tyler walked in going to the fridge and grabbing a packet of blood.

"Where are Vanessa and Luke?" He asked curiously.

"Vanessa just went to go get him. They are coming back." I assured. Vanessa and Luke came in and they opened the fridge. They were half vampire half werewolf so they still ate human food as well as blood. They pulled out some fruits and vegetables and I placed them in their lunch bags.

"You guys promise you will eat all these tomorrow?" I asked and they nodded their heads yes. Vanessa was ten so she knew she had to eat but Luke was still nine and he claimed he had 'no time' to eat lunch.

I never believed it but I didn't say anything.

"Okay go brush your teeth and get your Jammie's on for bed." I said as they walked out. I placed their lunch bags in their back packs and turned to Tyler.

"I'll see you upstairs?" I winked and he smirked coming over and grabbing my hip roughly he bit down lightly on my neck taking the sensitive skin into his mouth.

"Of course." He said pulling away. I smiled and turned going upstairs.

Jesse's POV:

"Tate it is time to sleep." I said rubbing my eyes. Tate was ten years old and had terrible night terrors which kept her up at night. She shook her head roughly.

"I don't want to sleep." She mumbled. I look at the clock that read two in the morning and I sighed.

"Do you want to sleep with me and dad?" I asked and she nodded silently. I took her to our room as Dominic laid shirtless in our bed. He slept soundly with the sheet on his waist covering his workout shorts. I set her down and she walked over crawling into bed and snuggling into Dominic. He breathed and turned over kissing her head.

"What's wrong Tate?" He asked his voice filled with sleep. I laid down as she curled into him.

"I had a bad dream." She said.

"It's okay darling." He said smoothing down her hair. Tate was a abandoned rogue child that we found. She had bright green eyes and long sandy brown hair. She had a small face and was the cutest thing ever. We also found another little girl and little boy. They were twins and were abandoned as well. They were aboriginal from Canada and they were both seven years old. We found them when they were just little so we named them Joey and Brandon. They were absolutely adorable and we loved all of them.

Seven Years Later

Courtney's POV:

I packed Andrew and Angelica's lunch because they were seven years old and in grade one. How ever Aiden was eighteen, Amanda was almost sixteen and Ace was almost thirteen. Aiden was in the kitchen making breakfast when Amanda came down.

"Where is Ace?" I asked and soon I saw a brown haired little boy run down the stairs. He stuffed a hoodie over his head and shoved on a baseball hat backwards like Aiden had.

"Good morning my baby." I coped grabbing his face and kissing his cheek.

"Mom." He said disgusted and Aiden laughed.

"That's how it is little guy." Aiden teased grabbing his car keys. Him and Amanda went to high school while Aiden was in elementary school.

"Bye be safe!" I said as they all shuffled out. Angelica and Andrew came down to grab their back packs. Ace said he didn't want to go to school with 'mom' so he went with Aiden while I drove these two.

"Did you say bye to daddy?" I asked and they both nodded putting on their shoes.

"Growing up too fast." I poured as they laced up their shoes,

Parker's POV:

"Look there is Aiden." Vanessa sighed staring out the window.

"Aiden?" I asked.

"Yea she has a crush on him." Luke smirked and she snarled.

"Bite me." She said and I sighed letting them out.

"Vanessa just be yourself." I said and she smiled flicking back her platinum blond hair.

"Be yourself loser." Luke sneered fixing his hat and turning to Tate. She was a rogue who smiled at him and he grinned.

"Beautiful." He said respectfully kissing her. Before things got heated I sped off quickly while yelling.

"Bye baby! Mommy loves you!" I shouted and then sat back.

"Take that sucker." I laughed receiving angry texts from my baby Luke.

Jesse's POV:

I knew my little girl Tate was dating Parker's son and once she started dating him her night terrors seemed to disappear she was happy and if she was happy then I was happy. Joey and Brandon were in elementary school with Ace-David and Courtney's son- and they loved school and were accepted by everyone.

Joey had long black hair and her skin was white as snow (AN: not all aboriginals are tanned. I am aboriginal and I am as white as paper with jet black hair.) whereas Brandon was a bit tanned with black hair. He was outside always aging sports or doing yard work. The main concern I had was that they would not be accepted because they were adopted and because they had two male parents.

I was nervous about it but nothing ever happened everyone loved them despite who Dominic and I were. And that made me proud and made me happy for all of my children.

AN: just an insight on their lives once again I am so sorry for ending this early guys!