Chapter Six~

Chapter Six~

*Rhines POV*

While we were in the car the boys caught up and talked about their week off. Liam had spent his time with Danielle in Italy. Zayn was with Perrie went back to Bradford to visit Zayns parents. Louis was with Eleanor in Canada. Harry was in Paris with some mystery girl. Niall of course came down to LA visit me.

All the guys seemed really nice and funny. Louis was definitely the funniest of all of them. He had everyone laughing the whole ride. Liam was really polite and very sweet. Zayn was pretty quiet but smiled a lot. Harry was sooo cheeky!! He was flirting with me the whole ride and I'm sure my face was bright pink!!

"So Rhine how long do you- Harry! Keep your hands off of her! Sorry about that... So anyway how long do you think you'll be staying with us?" Liam asked

"I'm pretty sure it'll be for the entire tour"

"That's fantastic! I might have someone normal to chat with!"

"Hey! I'm normal!" Niall said

"Sure you are Nialler"

"But I am!"

"Are they always like this?" I asked Harry

"Usually worse"

"Well than this is going to be fun..."

We talked for the rest of the ride and I got to know all of them pretty well. Louis is so funny and very dramatic. Zayn seems kinda shy but he'll warn up to me eventually. Liam is so sweet and caring. Harry is a total flirt!

When we looked up to the flat out was HUGE! It could fit dozens of people if not hundreds. We all piled out of the car and Niall and Harry got my luggage for me. I ran in and it looked even bigger from the inside. Niall brought me to his room and left my stuff by the bed.

*Harry's POV*

"Hey Niall, what can you tell me about Rhine?" I asked

"Oh no no no. I'm not letting you play with her and end up hurting her." Niall said

"I'm not going to do anything to her Niall. I just want to get to know her since she staying with us."

"Really? That's you'r only reasoning?"

"Yes... well that and other things..."

"See I knew it!! You better stay away from her Harry!!"

"I can't exactly do that seeing that she's gonna be staying with us for a while"

"Harry please. She's my friend not someone for you to play with then leave behind and forget about"

"Niall calm down everything is going to be fine. I promise that nothing is going to happen"

"You better make sure to keep that promise" Niall turned away and walks into his room

I can't believe he thinks I'd do that to her. I'd never just turn around and leave her behind. 

*Rhine's POV*

This room is twice as big as my living room at home. The bed is huge.  I knew Niall made alot of money but I didn't think he could afford all of this.  

"Do you like the room?" Niall asked

"Oh my god Niall don't do that! You just scared the crap out of me!"

"Haha sorry. I'll be sure to announce my self next time I come into my own room"

"Good you better! So if this is rour room where am I sleeping?"

"Right here unless you'd rather sleep with Harry, but that's not gonna happen so you'r sleeping right here."

"But what if I want so sleep with Harry?"

"I 'm not going to allow that"

"Try and stop me"

"Fine I will"

Right when he said that I knew I was in trouble. He got this smile and a look in his eye that he only gets when he's planning something. I started backing away toward the door as he jumped at me. I started screaming when he tackled me and then attacked my stomach. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. The rest of the boys came running when they heard me and then when they saw us they started luuging at me and then helped Niall pin me down.

"So why are we doing this?" Liam asked NIall

"She said she'd rather sleep with Harry than with me. Now I'm not gonna stop tickling her until she says she'll stay with  me and not him."

"L-le-let me g-go" I yelled

"Come on Rhine just say it and this will all be over"

"N-nev-er"

"Oh you're gonna really get it now"

I don't even know how he did it but he some how made it worse and I couldn't stand it any more

"Fi-ne I-I'd ra-rather stay wi-th y-you"

"What's that I couldn't quite hear you"

"N-Niall I-I wa-nt t-to s-st-ay wi-th y-y-ou"

"Really? You sure?"

" Y-es n-no-w s-st-op"

"Oh ok"

He stoped and the boys let me go. I jumped up and saw Harry standing next us and ran behind him

"You'll protect me right Harry"

"Of course I will" Harry

"See Hary wants me to stay with him" Rhine

"But you won't want to stay with him" Niall

"Why are you so sure of that ?" Rhine 

"Because he sleeps naked" Niall

"Reall?" Rhine 

"Yes I do . Problem?" Harry

"Yep. Niall I'm sleeping with you" Rhine

"I thought you would say that' Niall"

 A/N: And a thousand years later I'm back I hope you like it. Vote / Comment please!!!!