Chapter Three~ I'm going to England!!

*Rhines POV* 

I woke up at 10 AM the next day and remembered that I was supposed to be at work four hours ago. My boss had left a message on my phone saying that Ive been late to many times and that this was the last time because I was fired. After finding out they were fired most people would probably freak out saying that they needed a new job and fast, but not me. The only thing I was thinking is that I have nothing left to keep me from going with Niall.

I ran all the way to Niall's house excited to tell him the news. I wanted to tell him in person so I could see the look on his face when he found out I could come. When I got to his door I took a minute to catch my breath then just walked in with out bothering to knock because I knew that there was no way Niall would be out of bed yet. When i got to his room I found him sleeping in a mass of blankets and pillows with his hair a complete mess.

I ran over to the bed and jumped on it landing on Niall. I covered his eyes before he could see it was me. It didn't help very much since he is much stronger than me and easily flipped us over so he was straddling me and had my arms pinned at my sides.

Once he realized it was me he relaxed and said, "You scared me half to death!" From the look on his face I couldn't help but burst out in laughter and that was a huge mistake.

"What's so funny?" he was still on top of me and had a very confused look on his face.

"It was the look on your face!" I shouted between laughter

"Oh, you think that's funny?" he asked with a cheeky smile, "Well then i hope you kn ow I'm going back to sleep!" he slowly lowered himself down until I couldn't move at all.

"Niall! I can't breath!"

"Well then you're just fine if you can still breath." 

"Niall get off of me!"

"Not gonna happen!"

"Please!"

"Not this time!"

"I have something to tell you!"

"I don't believe you."

"Do you really think that I would come over here for no reason?"

'I'm sure you have a reason. You're reason is that I'm here."

"Well I guess that's why I'm in your house but that's not why I was looking for you."

'Well then why did you need to find me?"

"Get off of me and I'll tell you."

"Tell me then I'll get off you."

"Ugh.. fine! So I was late for work again this morning -"

"That isn't worthy of me getting off of you.'

"Well then let me finish. I checked my phone this morning and found a message from my boss. He said that I was late to many times and that I was fired. No that I don't have a job I do have to stay here so I can go with you! I'll get to meet the boys and maybe Danielle and Eleanor! I will get to go to England! I'll be with One Direction the whole time! I'll become friends with One Direction! I'll get to meet famous people!!! I might become famous or maybe a girlfriend!!! I'll get to spend more than a few weeks with you! I'm so excited!! What should I wear when I meet them?  What should I bring with me? I need to go shopping and get a who;e new wardrobe and you have to come with me so I can get something they all will like! *squeal* Me.. a very normal girl.. is going to not only meet but LIVE with One freaking Direction!!! When are we leaving? Where are we going?

"Rhine! Breath! Slow deep breaths. Calm down before you pass out!"

"Sorry... I'm just so excited!"

"I know you are and so am iI but you need to continue breathing if you're gonna live long enough to come."

 After a few minutes I was calm enough to talk with out hyperventilating.

"So when are we leaving?"

"I have a 6 o'clock flight Friday morning. I can get you a ticket so we will be on the same flight."

"We don't leave until Friday? It's only Saturday!"

"I know. You have a week to get all the things you were ranting about done."

"Oh my gosh! You're right! Hurry up and get dressed! I'll meet you at my place in 20 minutes!" I ran out the door and went home to get ready to go to the mall with Niall.

*Nialls POV*

As she ran out the door the shock finally hit me. Rhine was coming to England with me! I would actually be able to spend time with her. The boys would finally get to meet her. She'll be on tour with me. What if she falls for one of the boys! What if one of the boys like her back! What if they don't! I can't let one of them hurt her like that! i can't let one of them hurt her at all! Liam has Dani, Louis was El, and Zayn has Per so I don't have to worry about them. That only leaves Harry!  Harry would just use her and then leave like nothing happened!

Niall!! Stop over thinking it! Nothing good happens when you over think something! I'll just tell Harry that Rhine is off limits. He won't try any thing if I tell him not to. Will he? Niall! Stop it! He will respect me and leave her alone.

I quickly got dressed and walked over to Rhine's. When I got there I could hear her running around upstairs. I walked up to her room and opened her door without knocking. She was looking through her closet wearing nothing but a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a pink bra. She pulled out a hot pink tank top and a shear white button down vest. 

 She turned around and stopped moving when she saw me. I could feel the blood run to my cheeks and then she burst out in laughter. I started to laugh with her and we both ended up on he floor rolling around just trying to catch our breath. After we could breath again she remembered that she didn't have a shirt on and quickly finished getting dressed. 

"You got  here early. I said 20 minutes not 10!"

"Would you rather me leave and come back 10 minutes late?"

"no you can stay. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go."

"Okay. I'll wait in the kitchen."

"You better not eat all my food Niall!"

With that I left to go get some breakfast before we left for the mall. 

A/N: Please tell me what you guys think of my fan fic!!! I really hope you like it!!