Chapter 3

The memory of her, was unpleasant to say the least. Here we go, 100 years into the past.

She's been called a lot of things, yet you still tried to get to know her. Unfortunately for you, you were her least favorite person.

You had everything she wanted, loyal friends, good grades, and a loving boyfriend. You never had a worry in the world, and we're always positive. She hated you for it.

So in a desperate attempt to tear you apart, she made a plan to ruin everything for you.

She spread numerous rumors, causing your friends to have some disbelief in the things you said. Which eventually led to them leaving your side, and loneliness hit like boulder to the chest.

He even left you. You couldn't remember who he was though, your boyfriend, clearly, or should I say ex? He was the only person you couldn't see the face of in your memory.

There's theories which I'm sure are true, where painful memories are blocked from your mind, so while others remember what happened, you can't.

Back to this flashback of yours.

It's a cold spring morning, winter has just ended, and it's been raining outside.

The cold felt terrible, and to make it worse, you are all alone.

Under the covered bus stop, you were at least managing to stay somewhat dry. The pain of being alone felt terrible, heavy weights felt like they were attached to your feet, making you move sluggishly.

On the opposite side of the street, there she is, the girl who took everything from you, and her lips, were attached to those of another, that one being your once amazing boyfriend.

Suddenly, you felt a drop run down your face, you looked up, to the roof of the covered bus stop, trying to perhaps find the source of the drop. However, you soon came to realize, that it wasn't rain, the sky was flooded by your own tears, which now ran down your face.

"I'm alone."

(I haven't updated this in almost 2 months sorry, I'll try to publish more chapters soon.)