Mink x Aoba M-preg

I was lying down on Mink's bed, and me feeling the cold breeze from the window hitting my naked body; I shivered at the cold wind and cover my body up with the blanket that was covering my legs. Ren then jump up to the bed and started trying to waking me up by brushing his paws onto my cheeks "Aoba, it's time to wake up" he said, I grunted and held the blanket harder, Ren then went up to my body and started jumping onto it "A-o-ba. Wake-up. Please" he said, I'm still tired from yesterday, ever since we did it yesterday, my stomach has been hurting all night and I couldn't sleep. Then I heard the door in front of me opened, it's probably Mink ready to wake me up, I was afraid to earn my consequence for today so I woke up and sit up gently, once I look up to see Mink's face, he got a gloomy and disappointed face "Aoba...have I not taught you anything, you have to wake up on your own. And now we're late for the doctor's appointment today, instead we have to do it right now, now hurry and took a shower, your breakfast is ready" Mink, before leaving the room, he snap me with his index finger, I smiled at his sharp attitude but he suddenly cool down his expression and rubbed my forehead where he just snapped on "Good morning Aoba" Ren said, I blush still with Mink's action, I then hurry to the shower, while in the shower, I was thinking of what we've done yesterday.

~Flash Back~

"AAhhh...ngghh" Mink's so strong, he moved so much in me "Does it hurt..." he asked, I'm sure he's being practicing on being more gentle and I trying to wake up on my own, but still, none of us has achieved those goals yet. "Ngg..." I nod it respond, started moving slower and gentle, but he just reduce twenty to thirty five percent of his movement, but he still moved so much that it hurts "Gaahh...Mink...I'm...Ahhh" I warn him that I was at my limit, but he started moving harder and harder till we both came.

The shower suddenly turned hot and that makes me stop imagining what I was thinking. I turn the tap water off and grab my underwear and a towel "Morning Mink..." I said entering the dining room, he looked away from his newspaper and smiled "Morning" he replied, I sat on the table and ate my breakfast. When I'm down, I quickly took a small sip of coffee and we're off to the doctor. A few minutes passed and we finally arrived to the doctor's office. We check in and we waited, we waited for thirty minutes and we finally get called. "Ah, you're Aoba Seragaki aren't you? Please have a seat" The doctor smiled and greet us "Please listen to me calmly" the doctor warn us, all I know is that there is something shocking I'm going to find out "So...Aoba, the wife is pregnant" I widen my eyes, that was so straight to the topic "Hey, how could you be so sure?" Mink asked, "Right after what you've done yesterday, like what you've told me, I guaranty that there would be pain in the wife's stomach witch mean's that the sperm has reached to the egg of the mother. Only that I could tell that the pain represents the contact of the sperm and the egg" the doctor explains, it does make sense maybe, Mink and the doctor chatted about the upgrade I need while I'm pregnant, I just stayed silent until the meeting is over. We exit the hospital and went to the motorcycle; I hung my head down anxious of how it might go. "Aoba..." Mink called, I turned to his face slowly as he notice the reaction of me not twitching at all, usually I would twitch when Mink called me but for today, I'm pretty down "Aoba...just relax, everything's going to be okay" Mink said pulling me to his warm body and give me a small peck on the head "Mmn...okay..." I replied, I watched the forest's past by us as we run through the forest. We reach home and I immediately enter our room. I sat down and think for a while about how it really goes when I give birth, I'm so nervous. Then I just tried to calmed myself down by laying down on the bed, I tried sleeping actually but it doesn't work, the sound of the bed creaking from my movement alarmed Mink as he entered slowly, I looked up to Mink's face carefully, he gently caress my cheeks with his big hand "Aoba...is something wrong?" he asked with his dark toned voice, he slowly moved his hands to my hair and gently rubbed it and kissed it, I blushed a bit and I turned away, Mink then sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my shoulder gently "Mngh..." I twitched from the sudden touch and that alone was enough to make me want to turn around, and so I did. He leans in and kissed me "Aoba...there's nothing to be afraid of, I'm still here for you" he said, that's all I cared, him being by my side. That calmed me and I smiled.