Sei x Aoba

When I was with Sei for the last time, I forced Sei to come with me, before he disappear, I pull him into my arms and hugged him tightly "Please don't disappear, I need you...Brother Sei" he hugged back and he stopped disappearing. Then I woke up in front of Sei "Aoba..." Sei said, the tower is collapsing so I pulled Sei and run with the motorcycle that was sent to me. When we went out, I am now standing in front of the collapsing oval tower with my brother next to me. Sei thanked me and he was going to leave, but I held his hand "Just live with me, Sei...please" he looks back and looks away, he nods slightly. I smiled as he did too; I hug him tightly as we went back to our home. I showed him to our room, Sei lied down on the bed and started to relax, but before that, Granny fixed him from all the suffering of his power and all the scars from the previous experiments Toue have did to his body. I sat on the edge of my bed as Sei lied down, I looked to his peaceful face as he looked to me "Aoba...Thank you" he said putting his hands over his stomach "It's okay, Sei" I hugged him once again as life with Sei begin. Sei started knowing the feeling of the outside world since all he did was sit around in his room. We sometimes would walk around to show Sei some comfort of this island. We would go shopping for new cloths for Sei. "Ahh...that was a great day wasn't it big brother?" I ask, asking for his opinion of his new world "It was!" he said joyfully, Clears, Mink, Noiz and Koujaku have met Sei and they all have become one of Sei's closest friends. When we went into my room, I lie down on my bed with Sei next to me "Hey...Aoba? Do you know gay? Toue had been mentioning this for a while" Sei suddenly ask, I was deeply surprised by his questions so I answered directly "Well, it's basically two boys making out or something right?" I turned around to see a lustful eyes staring back at me, he hoover over me and held my hands so I could move, he suddenly lick my neck looking for my sensitive area, he surprisingly find them really fast, he nibble on them, suck on it and bite it "Waa...Sei..." I huff out in pleasure he pulled up my shirt with his free hand and suck on one of my nips hard, he started to rub my other nips and licked my chest, he undo my belt and pulled down my pants along with my boxers, he started sucking on my hard member while rubbing onto my balls "Waa...Sei...Stop" he doesn't stops, he sucks harder and harder until I came into his mouth "Wah...Sei..." I immediately pulled out a tissue box from my drawer and wipe my cum from his mouth, but before my hands could reach his mouth, he kissed me "Mnn..." he opens up my mouth with his lips and push in my cum, I took it in and swallow "Gah...Sei...Why?" I asked as I wipe his mouth "I just want to know what it feels like to be gay" he said smiling, he pulled his pants down and then came to the position where his dick is right at my entrance. He pushes in until it's all the way in "Waaa!...Sei, it hurts" I screamed "I'm sorry Aoba..." he apologized and started moving in and out "Ngaaa~...No...Se...i...waa" his dick was bigger than I thought, come to think of it, we just bought clothing that says "Why am I single?" its either ugly, too picky or "Dick's too big, might kill someone" I smiled at that thought but Sei's thrust pulled me back to what I was doing previously "Waa...Se...i..I'm...gonna" I warn Sei that I was close but Sei kept thrusting harder until he came into me and I came into his chest "Wah...Sorry..." I said wiping my cum away, but Sei held my hand that was covered in cum and he licked it clean "Wa-...Sei!" I blush at his actions as he licked his lips "Aoba...you taste so sweet" he said as I blushed harder and looked away, he chuckled and kissed me. We slept like that until the next day.