Chapter 8

Prince and I walked back to the house and I helped mama with dinner. I think Prince is staying over tonight . Which is cool, we can have a mini sleepover with the kids. He called his friend Aleah over, she rang the doorbell around 9pm . "Baby can you get that?" Ray asked. He and Prince were into their madden 2k13 to even move and mama was in the shower. "Yea sure." I got up from beside him and answered the door. "Hello." She said with a hint of attitude. "Hi." I said back, not too excited. I stepped to the side and let her in. "The boys are in the game room, follow me." I led the way into the game room and cleared my throat. "Jacob. Aren't you going to say hi?" I asked and he paused the game as ray laughed. He stood up. "Hey Leah!" He was so excited as he hugged her and kissed her cheek. "We're almost finished" She sat on the couch and we all positioned ourselves back on the floor. Ray nudged me && i looked at him pissed off. I lightly sighed and sat next to her. "So, I didn't really have a formal chance of meeting you in Miami. Im YN." I smiled. "Im Aleah." She said back and smiled. "I apologize about last week Aleah. Maybe we can start fresh?" I don't like this girl already. "Um, sure. I guess." She basically shrugged it off. Im bout to slap this girl. Well, I TRY to make small talk while the boys finish. After they finish, Ray and Prince turn their attention to us. "Who's up for ice cream?" Prince asked. I dont wanna go anywhere with her. This is NOT my friend. 😒✋ "sure bro, sound like a plan, we're gonna go get our shoes." Ray said as he pulls me upstairs and into the room. He closes the door. "So?" He asked. "So what?" I looked at him. "Is she cool?" He asked, looking for a shirt. "Ion know or like her Ray. Im doing this for Princeton. Its something bout that chick that I dont like." I said, being honest. I went into the closet to get my flip flops and put on a shirt over my bathing suit top. "Be nice." He said. "Im being as nice as i can be." I said right back. "Well, at least you're trying." "Ray Ray. I do not like her. Im not going to be fake. I just wont speak to her." I said. "Just try to accept her, for the sake of Prince." He came right back. "Fine." I sigh and grab my brush and brush my hair back into a messy bun. "You ready?" I asked. "Yea." He said as he put on a SnapBack over all that hair. I smiled. I love when he wears his hair out like that. "What you smiling for?" He asked. I shake me head. && he laughs. "Lets go." He said as he grabbed his set of car keys and told his mom we were leaving. We went to an ice cream shop thats right off the beach and all got our ice cream, we sat at a table for a while and started talking and getting to know Aleah. She got a call. "Excuse me." She answered. "Hey Mel. Wassup? ........ No just out with Prince, Ray && his girl YN......"... Yes....... No.... Okay whatever." She rolled her eyes and hung up. "Everything okay?" Prince asked concerned. "Yea, everything is fine. I'll just have to find a ride home tonight." She said not really caring. "What happened?" Prince asked. "She's mad cause im kinda hanging out with YN." She said with an attitude. She spoke like i wasnt right there. I just ignored it. "So she said dont call her when its time to go. I need to find a ride. So i said whatever. She'll be okay and my car will be fixed tomorrow." She said and ate the last scoop of ice cream. "We'll take you home Leah." Ray said. Well, its only right. "Thanks ray." She said and we all threw our trash away and walked around for a while.

I yawned. We'd been out here for over 2 hours and its almost 1am. "Baby, im tired." I said as i walked up to ray and laid my head into his chest. He responded by wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead. "I know baby." He called prince who had broken off from me and ray about an hour ago. "Ayo, lets rap it up, niggas is sleepy." Ray said. "We're at the car bro." Prince said back. "Aight we on our way." Ray said and hung up. "They're at the car, lets go." Ray said as we held hands and walked back to the car. The street is starting to die down, everyone going home. We got to the car and dropped Aleah off then went home. Prince went into the game room and laid on the couch as me and ray went up to his... Well our room. He sat on the bed and i went straight to the shower. I hopped in the hot water and started bathing. A couple of minutes later i felt a cold breeze and looked toward the shower door to see ray hopping in also. He felt the water and winced. "Ahh shit, its hot." He said. "Its only hot water. No cold." I said and adjusted the water to be comfortable to him. "Better?" I asked. He felt it and nodded his head.. I continued to bathe. After a while i got out and dried off. Putting on a pair of panties and a bra, i slid into bed. Ray got out a couple of minutes later and dried off, he put on boxers and shorts and got into bed next to me. I instantly positioned myself right under him and he held me tight. "I love you." He said to me. "I love you more." I said backache we both fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning around 7 and did my whole hygiene thing. I've never been the one to sleep really late. I got started on breakfast when NayNay and KayKay walked inside the kitchen. "Is mommy going to work today?" KayKay asked. "I think she is babygirl." I said back. "Why?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Wanna help me with breakfast girls ?" I asked. Excitedly they both said yes and washed their hands. They're never too young to learn. As we cooked breakfast, our conversation got really really deep. "Where is your mommy?" KayKay asked. I stopped and looked at her. I sighed, no need to lie to the babies. "I dont know. She left when i was a little tiny baby." I know she may not understand all of that just yet, but she'll learn. "So where's your daddy?" NayNay asked. I sat them down and told them everything. So thats why i live here now." I said. "Oh, we'll me happy then. I no want you to leave anymore." KayKay said with a smile. "Yeah me too." NayNay said and they both hugged me. We finished up our little heart to heart and mama walked in the kitchen. "Mmm smells good." She said smiling. "Good morning ladies." "Good morning." We all said together. "Mommy do you work today?" NayNay asked. "I dont, why? She asked. "NayNay shrugged also. "How about a girls day out? Just the four of us. Shopping, hair done, nails done. Just bonding? My treat." The girls jumped up and down screaming "yaaaayyyyy!!!!" She looked at me. "So? What do ya say?" She asked. "Sure!" I said happily. I could use the relaxation. We got finished cooking breakfast, "KayKay go wake prince up and NayNay go get the boys up. I'll get ray." They both raced upstairs as mama set the table and started fixing the kids plates. I went upstairs and ray was sound asleep. Snoring hella loud 😒😑. I sat next to him and shook him a little. "Ray, baby wake up." He didnt budge. I HATE WAKING HIM UP. "Ray!!!" I shook him harder and screamed a little louder. "Hmm?" He said, slightly opening his eyes. "Breakfast is ready baby." I said. He smiled. "Goodmorning." He sat up to kiss me && i moved my head. "Not with that morning breath buddy. Go brush and then i'll kiss you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good morning, now move your butt, foods ready. He stood up. "You cold. I cant even kiss you." "I never said you couldn't kiss me. I said you couldn't kiss me with morning breath." I smiled. "If you loved me you would kiss me." "Eww. Thats just disgusting. Now gooooo." I push him into the bathroom and waits while he brushes. He comes out a coup,e of minutes later. "Thats better baby." I smiled and he smiled back. "Come here." I said and he walked up to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist and i leaned on to kiss him passionately. I pulled away after a while. He smiled. "I love you so much YN. You have no idea.." I smiled. "I think i have an idea. And i love you more. " he laughed. "Yea that sounded nice, but we know the truth and im not gonna argue with you." He said. "Right, we do no the truth && you don't have to argue. Cause the truth is i love you more. But you aren't gonna argue, so ima let you have it. You right." I said and we both walked downstairs. Ray fixed both of our food and we both sat down with everybody and ate breakfast. "Ray, me and the girls are going out today." Mama said. "Cool, me and prince will find something to do with the boys." Ray said. "How about the beach?" Prince said. "Tay tay wanna go to the beach?" Mama asked. "Beashhh beashhh!!!" He screamed, as if he knew what he was talking about. 😭😭 "beach it is." Ray said and we finished talking and eating.

SOOORRRRYYYYY ITS SO SHORT !!! 💔💔💔😫😩😩😩😩