Interferences

(they're) in high school 12th grade

Blossom's POV

I woke up to the alarm going off. "Ok the first day of 12th grade," I said to my self.I jumped out of bed did my hygiene routine. I put on a pink tank top and white jeggings and did my hair into a high pony tail and put a white bow on it.

"Bubbles! Wake up you're gonna be late!"I yelled in her room to see if she's up, but as usual she was up. "I'm already up sheesh!" she yelled back. Buttercup was up surprisingly. Okay ,time for the hard part... going to school.

So we got to the bus and rode to school. Our school was Beverly Hills Clinton High School or just Clinton high. When me and the girls got to first hour we saw these boys first there was a red-head like me then there was a blond and after that one was a ivory. They looked awfully familiar just like..... The rowdyruff boys!

Brick's pov

I was surprised to see the ppg's here. So I walked over there to greet them casually. "Well well well, if it isn't the ppg's here at our school" I said with a signature rrb smile as boomer and butch did the same. "I knew it was you guys, hi" she smiled. Then it was this weird looking boy with glasses on came and grabbed blossom and said "Why are you talking to this criminal?" I walked over to them.

"It's fine Brick this is my boyfriend Dexter, Dexter this is my friend Brick" she said. "What did I say about talking to boys without my permission?" Dexter said with a mad face. "Actually she can talk to boys if she wants" I butted in. "Don't worry Brick I was just about to break up with Dexter" she said with a smile. "WHAT!! I am the only man you'll ever have!!" he started coming towards her with a balled up fist. I came in front of her but she pushed me out of the way. "Um who do you think you're talking to!" Blossom yelled"I've been wanted to break up with you ever since we got together!" she kicked him in the crouch and walked away. He fell down and started crying. That was weird. I caught up to her and she grabbed my hand and wrote her number on it. "Text me later" she smiled and ran to second hour squealing. I smiled and continued to second hour.

F