Chapter 1:It Begins

Skye POV

Huuu!! I gasped as I woke up. All of the fire from my dream began to fade. That's so wierd I thought. It looked as if the bed was on fire and I was laying on it. Then the smoke alarm went off and it dawned on me. My bed was on fire and I was somehow laying on it unharmed.I screamed with all my might obviously horrified. Coulson came running in and stoped completely in mid sentence. Skye what are you scr- wow! Is all that slipped out from his mouth. Help I cried!. How in the......... Is all he replied with. By then, practically the whole team was in there staring at me. Simmons finally asked Skye....are....are you controlling this? I cant make it stop is all I replied with. Then the lights went out. We're going down coulson said. He ran out with May to land the bus. I'm soooo sorry I whimpered. It's fine Simmons hushed me.thats when we landed with a huge KUPLUNK. Ahh Simmons screamed as she dropped to the ground. Simmons I cried. Fitz slid down a started helping because she was knocked unconscious from the fall. When she woke up suddenly and whispered there coming we must stop them. That really confused me.who was coming? What did they want with us? After that I decided to go to my bunk and ponder about what I just heard. I wondered who they were two long appear entry because I soon found myself fast asleep. I was in a dark room that had a door flashing out like crazy. I decided to go in. Then I found myself in a bright, sunny, mystical looking room. We've been expecting u came a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw a girl around mid 20s. Welcome to Alaccadon. She said. My name is Serania. I am the apprentice of Trinity,our leader. Wowwwww is all I could think of. What is this place I asked. I already told u it's called Alaccadon it's similar to heaven. You'll visit here when you sleep, everyday other than Sunday. That is when we worship our gods. Eleorom of earth, Thalia of wind, colinia of fire, and restalik of water( just a quick note this is not to afend ANYBODY it is just for entertainment purposes so nobody plz go all crazy). Cool I said. Sooooo um where's Trinity I asked. Oh right Serania replied. I almost forgot. When we started off to the castle thingy Serania started explaining who was who. Dozoa was the doctor and almost everyone else was in charge of finding food for the community. Speaking of food I began I am getting a little hungry. Can I get something to eat anywhere around here I asked. O yes she replied. Our food is a bit different then yours.when we got to the caffiteria thingy I understood what she ment. There were all sorts of different fruits and vegetables that I've never seen before. Woah what's this I asked pointing to a vegetable taller than me. That's a nollanmini. We use it for healing. She explained. Right then blinding light shoone above me. Someone is trying to wake you up Serania explained. Do this she instructed and demenstrated a few odd motions and yelled awaken! I obeyed and then found myself on my bunk. Good morning sleepy head may began softly. Let's get u some thing to eat she said as she led me downstairs. As soon as we walked into the kitchen I froze. Lincoln had a mini tornado flashing around him and then Coulson came running in with mud ALL over him. Where did it even come from?! We're like 10000 feet above the ground. Anyways Bobbi turned on the water to try and wash the mud off of Coulson and started controlling it with her hand! That's when May screamed as I dropped to the ground. It felt like someone was catapulting hammers at my head, followed by complete darkness.

Yay!! Ok so I'm sorry it's late but the past few days have been HECTIC. Seriously so crazy(no exaggeration I promise) I was at school for 11 HOURS. Ok so thanks for understanding u peeps are awesome!!