11

"I am not jealous"

"Of course not" Eliza said sarcastically as klaus huffed

"I'm not" Eliza patted him on cheek

"It's ok love, I'd be jealous also" She smiled and left him standing there before heading to her car and out to the grill.

///

When Eliza was younger she had this nightmare of a man with brown hair, his evenly tan turned purple and veiny. A woman cried next to the mans body and then the body lit on fire. The dream felt so real, Elizabeth remembered she could feel the fire burning on her skin as she watched the man burn to death. But as she got older the dream eventually went away, all Elizabeth could thing is how glad she was that the dream didn't happen anymore.

///

"Elizabeth, honey we have to talk" a voice in the shadows spoke to Eliza

"Who's asking" She asked out loud

"Sweetie.." Carol came out of the shadows

"Carol" disgust laced her voice "what do you want"

"Don't be so rude Elizabeth I am you mother" her face held a disapproving look

"We have had this conversation before, do you remember what happened last time. If you are just here to tell me how much of a disappointment I am then you can leave" Carol knew how to make Eliza beyond mad

"Elizabeth I just want us to be ok again, I want to explain myself. Mason he had no right telling you anything he hardly knows the truth himself. Eliza-"

"What part of I don't want to see you don't you understand. Mason told me and Alice told me, your lies just keep piling up and I'm sick of it" Eliza interrupted her

"Alice of course, you know aunt Alice is all crazy and hoped up on drugs, She isn't even stable"

"Well even hopped up on drugs she still was a better mother than you. I'm not going to waste my time on you" The younger girl walked away from Carol

"I didn't want it to be like this, I never did. You don't understand how hard it was being your parent, having to live with you" that woman had some nerve

"It was hard being my parent really Carol, really? It was hard being your child always having to be prim and proper, always having to live up to your expectations and if I didn't, you would put me down. For 10 out of the 14 years of my life that I spent in that house, you made me feel like shit, like I didn't belong, everything was my fault and you made sure of it. These people in mystic falls pity you because you are nothing put a poor excuse of a woman that would drag out that her husband was the mayor and he died. I see you for you nothing but a gold digger" Eliza wouldn't let her win after everything she put her father through after everything she put her through.

Carol stared into her daughters eyes with tears leaking from them, before Eliza could process anything her head was slapped to the side and her cheek burned. Eliza looked back at Carol but she grabbed her purse and hit her over and over with it, Eliza fell to the floor in pain memories of when she was younger flashed through my mind.

"I am not a bad mother! You are a demon that deserved to die" She shouted at Eliza continuing to hit her, Eliza was frozen with fear-- A werewolf was getting beaten by a human with a bag.

"You are still as pathetic as before, you disgust me" was all Carol said before she walked away into her car. Eliza could feel her body ache with pain, but her mind felt numb. The girl picked herself  up and walked back to her car.

As she drove back, her heart hurt, it was like a heartbreak but different. If she was thirteen then she would call Vickie up and they would have a girls night, but Vickie was dead. For the first time in years Eliza felt so alone, like no one would care. A tear slipped through her eye and she lost all control over her feelings and sobbed. Mystic falls was supposed to help her, not make her feel like this.

Looking out at the stars, a shooting one passes by

"Better make a wish" Eliza's voice was raspy from sobbing "I wish that someone would care for me, just once for once in my life"

Klaus followed the girls car from the grill, she dropped her cellular device at his home. It didn't make sense to him she was a cheerful girl, happy and even through everything she still had a smile on her face. But now, she was sobbing in the other room wishing for love.

Klaus wanted to be that person to give her all she wanted, show her the world. But after all he did to her brother, Elizabeth would never want to be with him. The sobbing continued and it made klaus feel something's he hasn't felt since Tatia, it made his heart brake.