Chapter 1

Travis POV:
Day 3, everyone at camp is looking for her, but she is just gone! I kick my dresser angrily and hot tears stream down my face. How could I let this happen? I turn away for less than a minute and she was gone. Why me?
Day 17 and we are still searching for Katie. Chiron and Connor won't let me go on the search parties anymore because they're worried about me BUT I SHOULDN'T MATTER IF KATIE IS MISSING
Day 68 There have been over 50 search parties sent and NONE OF THEM HAVE SEEN EVEN A SIGN OF KATIE. I overheard Mr D telling Chiron that these search parties are useless and should be stopped, and I was nearly killed on the spot for tackling Mr D.
Day 92 Still no sign of Katie, and I can tell that everyone is tired of searching for Katie. Connor and Drew are the only people who talk to me, and they barely do. Everybody has started to think I'm going insane...
Day 138 and I went home to my mom to "get some fresh air" but it hurts, it hurts so much not knowing where she is.
Day 198 My mom is worried sick but she can't take me to get help because how do you explain my situation?
Day 206 A ray of hope has come: Gimli. He came to me asking for help and of course I said yes, I may be depressed but I'm not a bad person. He then asked where Katie was and I excused myself while mom explained. It hurt too much
Day 236 Being in Middle Earth with Gimli has helped keep my mind off things but I'm going home and i will no longer be distracted
Day 267 I was laying in bed when I realized: she could be in a different realm... SHE COULD BE IN A DIFFERENT REALM! I immediately called Chiron
Day 285 After taking a few days to explain to Chiron that we needed to find a way to access the different realms to find Katie, and that I wasn't a complete lunatic, I finally managed to get permission to go on a quest. I decided Connor with me, but not Drew because it hurt to see them together. Connor and I contacted Gimili and we were off to find a legendary Crystal from their world.
Day 301 we are forced to stay in Rivendell while a war takes place in Rohan, but that is a great thing because Lord Elrod knows where the crystal is. I think we have a chance to find Katie after all.
Day 337 Each day we get closer to finding this crystal, the more hope I feel that we will succeed. On the way, we ran into Legolas, and he is now helping us on this quest. I really think we can do it...
Day 364 we are almost to the cave with the crystal. Gimli claims it is one of the most beautiful thing he's seen. I believe him, but I believe Katie is a million times more beautiful than a cave
Day 365 it's been a year and finally we have an idea on how to find Katie. We found the crystal in the cave and we got it. Lord Elrond chipped some off (this is a legendary crystal we're not taking the whole thing) and he gave it to us. Katie I am coming for you.

Katie POV (1 year ago):
I sit up, rubbing my head. I shakily stand up, leaning against what I think is a wall for support. I shake my head, trying to think ckearly, but my brain is all jumbled from whatever hit me. I mumble curses under my breath and look around camp, wait a minute, I'm not in camp anymore. I suddenly freak out, not knowing where I was. I instinctively run, not knowing, caring, or looking where I was going. My quick reactions lead me right into a young woman, who was around 20 years old and wearing rather vintage clothing.
"Oh, pardon me" She said with a subtle British accent. "Where am i?" I say, slightly scared, but mostly confused. "You're in London. Is something wrong?" She asks gently, clearly concerned. "London?" The girl nodded I then asked "What's the date?" She responded, "May 14, 1887," I then did the only reasonable thing: I passed out.
I woke up hearing the girl arguing with another woman "But Charlotte! She's hurt or confused or-"
"But we don't know if she is a shadow hunter Tessa! Think! If we try to give her an irazte it could kill her," So Tessa is the one that found me. I then realize that they are trying to help me so I quietly say, "Ambrosia," They both turn their heads when they hear my voice. "Ambrosia? What is that?" The woman, Charlotte I think, asked. "It's the food of the gods that can heal you if you eat a certain amount. And nectar is the drink that does the same thing" I say. While the two share a confused look, I quickly ask. "What's a Shadowhunter?" Charlotte (I think) flicked Tessa and whisper screamed, "You weren't keeping an eye on her?!!" Tessa gave Charlotte a death glare and then focused on me. She started to explain shadowhunters to me.
"Shadowhunters are humans with angel blood inside them and they can see demons that other people can't see and they kill those demons that cause trouble. They also have a certain weapon called a stele which gives them these rune of power and helps them fight," I nodded because they were kind of like angel demigods. Then the questions I was dreading: Who are you? What's wrong? And why are you dressed like that? ( I'm in my camp halfblood shirt and denim shorts kinda weird for 1800s) "is there like an oracle or someone around here who can tell the future or something like that? Once I figure out how I got here, I can figure out why" I dodge their questions, but I know it's only temporary. Tessa looks at Charlotte, and Charlotte shakes her head no, as if she knew what she was going to say. Charlotte then looked over at me. "How about a little deal? If you tell us where you came from, how and why, we can let you stay here while you wait for a chance to meet with the Silent Brothers. They are very busy, and it could be a long time until they can see you." She says. She's a very powerful woman for someone so young, (especially in the 1800s) so I know immediately not to mess with her. I quickly nod. "It's a deal. How about I'll answer all of your questions tomorrow, I'm rather tired from everything that's happened today" I say, suddenly aware of how exhausted I was. "Of course,"
Charlotte then led me out of the hospital room and into a nice bedroom and the moment I hit the bed I was asleep. But demigods have such "wonderful" dreams and in my dream I saw Camp Halfblood. My heart ached when I saw it, instantly homesick. I watch the camp from the Big House, and I smile sadly when I see all my friends. I glaze upon the couples of Halfblood, doing activities together and nearly killing each other, and my heart seems to break, but I don't know why. Something is missing from the scene, but I can't figure out what it is.