mental asylum

chapter 1 

as i walked through the corrie doors looking into the empty rooms, i realise what has just happened and can't help but feel relieved for the fact that once again i am safe. what i didn't realise when i entered this place, this prison, this 200 year old mental asylum... is that it was inhabited. 

hi I'm poppy, i have just terned 13 and at the moment life couln't be worst. I'm being bullied at school , i weigh a tone and cant help but remain the biggest geek in the whole year.  any way school is the worst, i thought that every thing  would change when i got to secondary school but no. the girls who would die without makeup and feel that a natural tan would be allot Les effective than the tubes of liquidised sunlight they pile onto their skin are still most popular. girls like me who are bright are over shone by the dimmer members of the human race.

the girls in my year are all horrible but for some reason i felt i needed to prove my self to them, you see, theirs this mental house just out side our village and quite fittingly the path you have to take to get their is equally as frightening. its a one way road , which need not be a road at all... or a path ...or to even exist what so ever. i couldn't stand this place and when i was "dared" to spend a night hear, as you can imagine, i was terrified. however i needed to show Rosy and Kate , the most popular girls in my year, that i was not  scared of a building ,a dormant, desolate, building. just a please full of the same air we breath out hear, holding nothing between its walls. well that's what i thought.  anyway i had to do it or they would tell everyone that i refused a Dare. and in my school that is social suicide. 

so after rosy told my mum i was sleeping at hers I made my way up to the asylum, obviously they followed me up to the house just to make sure i went in. i did.  but i had no intentions of staying , i was to sneak out after they had gone and return in the morning when they came to collect me. as we walked up the road ,of which is still more of a path, i was really beginning to feel how dark the night really was. the trees around us acted like walls which made it impossible to see what was lurking behind them but fails to protect us from such beings.

when we Finlay reached the giant building, both rosy and Kate said good by and stood waiting for me to enter the building, as they pushed me on i opened the door. the very same door i had wished would be locked. as i stepped in i admired the structure of the building the two stair cases either side of me which led up to all the Flores above me. i had underestimated the size of this place and with one brief sound heard i was outa  their!  i turned around and grabbed the handle only to find that rosy and Kate had locked me in! again i heard a bellow, i was no alone in hear but proving that was beyond my wishes. 

****************************

thanks , that was the first chapter of my first wattpad story, hope you liked it, if you did please comment all constructive criticism welcome. so sorry for any wrong spellings , dyslexia, lol