Seven

Nicole nodded her head yes. She would give Jody a chance. One chance and that's it. If he fuck it up, then it wasn't meant to be and she was going to fuck him up for playing with her fucking heart.

"So what you about to do on this Friday night?" Jody asked her pulling her toward the sofa and sitting down with her on his lap.

Nicole was a little nervous sitting on his lap. Wasn't they moving to fast? Why he have her on his lap?

"Are we moving to fast?" Nicole asked Jody.

Jody looked at confused.

"What you mean by moving too fast?" Jody asked her.

"By me sitting on your lap."

Jody frowned up this face. How was that moving to fast? Jody asked himself.

"Uhh no I don't think that's moving to fast. That's just me giving you a seat. I choose my lap to be your seat." Jody said rubbing his ear. He does that when he's a little confused or lost.

Knock Knock

Jody looked towards the door then up at Nicole..

"You expecting someone?" Jody asked her.

"Yeah pizza." Nicole said getting off Jody lap. Jody couldn't help but to admire her ass as she walked away from him. He got hard instantly.

What was it, about her that have him so aroused all the time. One look at her, he hard, when she smile he hard, when she walk he hard. He just be hard hard hard!

She placed the pizza on the kitchen table then walked back to him, but instead sitting on his lap she sat next to him. Jody just smirk to his self.

Nicole didn't want to sit on Jody lap no more. She felt his erection through his pants resting on her butt. He was long and thick. When he leave she going to put her vibrator to work, hell she need it. Damn it, she forgot to get them nipples clamps and she needed them.

"You okay over there Nicole?" Jody asked her.

Huh? Why he asking her that?

"Yeah I'm good, why you asked me that?" Nicole said clearing her throat.

"Your nipples hard and sticking out through your shirt." Jody laughed.

Nicole got up and walked to kitchen. She looked down and at her chest and groaned..just great, now he going to think my nipples hard for him. She thought to her self..
But your nipples are hard for him. Her mind answer back.
How about you shut the fuck and gone somewhere. Nicole said back.

"Do you want a slice of me- I meant slice of pizza?" Nicole asked Jody. Ugh why is this happening to her?

Jody nodded his head yes.

Nicole put two slices of pizza on a plate for Jody and one for her.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Nicole asked him.

"Yeah sure." Jody said taking a bite of his pizza.

Nicole had to bite her bottom lips, to keep from moaning out loud. She wanted to be that pizza.

"Uhh w-what m-movie you want to watch?" Nicole asked him.

"What you got?" Jody said, now taking a bite of the second slice of pizza.

Okay he was hungry. Nicole said to her self.

"I have a lot, how about we just look at About Last Night. I don't feel like going through all these DVDs." Nicole said walking over to her entertainment center and put About Last Night in the DVD player and walked back over to Jody. He was done eating his pizza and drinking the soda she gave him too.
"Do you want anything else?" Nicole asked him.

"Naw I'm good." He said then yawned.

They sat in silence watching the movie. Nicole was eating a pizza.

Some time later Jody looked at Nicole and she was knocked out. He went and turn off the movie, then scoop Nicole up in his arms then went into her room and placed her on her bed. He went back in the kitchen to straighten everything up. He locked up her house, and went to his condo.

What a great night he had!
*
*
*
*
*
Nicole woke up in the middle of the night with all her clothes on in her bed and no Jody in sight. She felt lonely. She thought sure he would at least stayed with her. She went into her bathroom and turn on her shower. She got her vibrator out her closet and walked back into her bathroom. She put her hair in a messy bun, then brushed her teeth and washed her face before she stepped in her shower.

Nicole placed the Vibrator tip at the entrance of her creamy treasure box. She moaned until she had just about all of it buried deep inside her.

"Ooooh Jody." She moaned out. She started fantasizing about Jody being in the shower with her.

"Yes Jody, you feel so good inside me. Don't stop!" Nicole yelled moving the Vibrator in and out her body going faster and fast.

"Ahhhhh Jody I'm about to come, daddy!" She screamed out and came all over the Vibrator.

Nicole was breathing heaving. That was a good orgasm.

She washed her body and got out the tub. Put on her nightgown and in her bed, as soon as her head hit the pillow, Jody face sneaked into her dreams.

"Jody." She mumbled.

*********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*