Four

Nicole Night wear in Media

Jody was at working working in the back, he was in the process of trying to make some lubricant gel for both men and women. It seem hard since he didn't want to try out his products on anyone he fucked with.

This was starting to frustrate him. He would just keep it at his house just in case, he decided to go through with what he wanted to do.
His store manager who he hired last year was there was stocking up all his new shipments. Yes he do still get other shipments from other Sex Toys factory. One day he wanted to own one of them too. A Sex Toys Factory.

He heard the bell which mean somebody was entering his store.

"Welcome to Pleasure." His store manager called out who the person, or should he have said people.

"Man Nicole, you need a fake dick or something in your life. Your sex life is dull." The person said.

Nicole? He know not the Nicole that live in his condo complex with him.

"Niecy I told you I have one already. I don't want to be in here, what if the owner here?" He heard Nicole said back to the Niecy person.

"And so what if he is?" The Niecy person said then he heard. "Ooooh you like him Nikki." She laughed.

"No I don't, maybe a little, but he too cocky for me." Nicole said.

Jody just smiled to his self. She likes me. He thought.
*
*
*
*
*
Later that night, when Jody got home, as soon as he entered the hallway of his floor, the lights cut off in the whole building. He heard screaming. He listened and realized it was coming from Nicole home.

He kicked down the door and just walked in. He pulled out his cellphone flashlight for light. He didn't see her in the living room, or the kitchen area. He continued to look for her. He found her on the floor in her bathroom naked, holding her ankle.

"Please don't kill me! Wait! Jody?" Nicole said crying.

"Yeah its me. Why are you naked on the floor holding your ankle?"

"Isn't it obviously, I fell out the tub when the lights cut off. Can you grab me a Towel under my sink please?" Nicole asked him. She didn't want him looking at her naked.

Jody glad Nicole said something about a towel. He was hard as hell staring down at her body. He handed her the towel.

"Can you get up?" Jody asked her.

"No, my ankle starting to swell up. May you pick me up and lay me in my bed please? No funny business though." Nicole looked up at him, then pointed her finger at him.

Jody just laughed and picked her up in his arms.

Nicole became wet. Omg, she needed to fight this. She don't want this man. When he placed her on her bed, his hands moved against her butt. She moaned.

"You okay?" Jody asked her.

"Yeah, my ankle just hurting."

"Do you have Ice?"

"Yes look in the fridge." Nicole said laying back in her bed. She needed to have a talk with her self.

Okay Nicole. You Do Not want that man. Your body just aroused, because you haven't had sex with anyone in a long time, hell its been 5 years, but that's just the only reason.

"Here you go." Jody said handing Nicole a bag of ice. "Well I should get going. Make sure you keep that ice on your ankle." Jody turned to leave.

"No don't go!" Nicole called out to him.

"What you said?" Jody asked her. Did she really told him not to go?

"Please don't leave me here by myself like this. I can't walk right now. Can you walk to my dresser and get me a nightgown and panties?" Nicole asked him.

He sucked his teeth.

"Please." Nicole laughed in the darkness.

Jody grabbed his cellphone out his pocket and turn the flashlight back on. He looked in Nicole dresser draws for a night down shirt, and panties. He hand them to her.

"Can you put them on me?" Nicole teased him.

"Aww man you killing me." Jody groaned out.

Nicole laughed.

"I'm just playing with you. Thanks." She put on her nightgown and thong panties Jody hand her.

"Sooo.!" Jody said sitting on the floor.

"Why are you sitting on the floor when I have a bed?" Nicole asked him.

"You probably don't want me on your bed with you." Jody said texting some girl he just met today coming home, but he had to stop by the store.

"Aww come on, I won't bite." Nicole said.

"I might though." Jody said back. Jody dick haven't went down since he step foot into Nicole house, first walking into her bathroom seeing her naked, picking her up in his arms, picking out her night wear, now she want him to get in bed with her. She was really pushing him.

"Aww come on. Gosh you can control yourself." Nicole said.

Jody took off his shoes then got in bed with her. He laid his head on her pillow.

"See did that hurt you?" Nicole asked him laying back on her pillow also.

"No I guess not. Tell me about your self." Jody yawned. Her bed was so comfortable.

"Well I'm 25 years old. I own my own clothing boutique. I have a twin sister. Our parents are still together. My favorite color is yellow. I love to sing and dance. I love designing clothes when I'm not in the dance or singing studio. My favorite food is Shrimps." Nicole said. "What about you?"

"I'm 25 years old too, my parents are still together also. I'm the only child. I love to make sex toys, my favorite color white. I own a sex store. And my favorite food is broccoli and cheese."

"Really?"

"Really what?"

"Your favorite food broccoli and cheese?"

"Yeah what's wrong with broccoli and cheese?"

"Nothing." Nicole laughed.

They spend all night just talking and laughing. Getting to know each other. When they both fall asleep. Nicole head was on his chest

**********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*