The brown eyed girl simply sits the bowl to the side before wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck. "You won't." She confidently smiles at her. "Besides, I'm sure you taste way more delicious."

"Camila Cabello!" Lauren jokingly lets her mouth hang open. "How scandalous of you!"

The smaller girl shrugs her shoulders before shyly nuzzling into the crook of Lauren's neck. "You bring it out in me."

The next day in school Lauren exits her art class, the smile is quickly wiped from her face when she notices that the smaller girl isn't excitedly waiting for her. Lauren furrows her eyebrows in confusion before she exits the art hall.

Lauren exits into the chilly air and pulls her phone out, preparing to shoot a text to Camila. Once the green eyed girl looks up for a moment though, everything makes sense.

Her eyes land on a figure standing over a particular girl with long brown hair and precious brown eyes. Lauren could tell the girl was anxious because she was nervously messing with her fingers and she looked like she was about to chew through her lip at any second.

What pissed Lauren off the most was the fact that it was Daniel hanging all over the girl. Lauren's girl.

The older girl decides to stand back for a moment, observing the scene before her. The conversation seemed pretty dull until Daniel angrily ran his hand through his hair before grabbing Camila's arm with a certain force that Lauren could feel from twenty feet away. Once Lauren sees the girls face contort in pain the green eyed girl comes to her rescue. "Hey asshole." Lauren calls out as she runs toward them. The relieved look on Camila's face is all Lauren can see through her red vision.

"Get the fuck away from her." Lauren seethes through her teeth as she yanks the girl back from Daniel's venomous grip.

The boy steps forward, getting in Lauren's face as Camila cowers behind the older girl. "This doesn't involve you." He threateningly growls.

"It doesn't involve Camila now either. Back the fuck away." Camila balls her fist in the back of Lauren's shirt.

"This isn't over." He seems to repeat his words from when the girls got Camila's stuff that one day. The boy slowly disappears into a nearby building and Lauren doesn't stop watching him until he's out of her eyesight.

Once Lauren is sure it's safe she turns around, instantly enveloping the smaller girl in a tight hug. "Thank you," Camila mumbles into Lauren's neck as she gets as close as possible.

"Anything for you." Lauren confidently states. "Let me get you out of here, yeah? I'll take you home and cuddle you for the rest of the evening." Lauren suggests with a tempting smile, causing Camila to giggle and nod her head yes, even through the few tears breaking through.

The girls walk through the streets and Lauren makes sure she has a protective arm wrapped around the smaller girl as she cautiously peers around the two, call her overprotective, it wouldn't mean shit to her.

"He tried to force me into taking him back." Camila weakly whispers as the two sit in the elevator. "He was so wasted." Camila's chest begins to ache as she thinks over her past with him. Daniel was such a waste of time, he's absolutely nothing compared to Lauren.

"Baby," Lauren takes the girl into her arms, wrapping Camila up and letting her scent invade the brown eyed girls senses.

*Flashback*

"Mila don't walk away from me." Daniel harshly spits as he throws the smaller girl back up against the wall. He doesn't even stop to look if people passing by noticed before he leans over, getting in the girls face. Camila could easily smell the pungent liquor on his breath, it instantly makes her cringe.