Beach party

As y/n looked around the sunny beach as the sun started to fade into a pink and orange mixture.

The music was loud and your wine cooler slowly defrosting in hand.

As y/n looked around for your best friend Emma. Y/n hadn't seen for about an hour abandoning you when she saw some bleach blonde guy.

Ugh straight people, is all y/n cloud think.

When y/n eyes grazed the crowd she was meet with the sexiest thing she has ever seen.

The girl across had beautiful blue hair, the perfect figure and was dancing in the most sinful way.

When their eyes meet the blue hair beauty started to make her way to the bar where y/n was.

" Well hello there, I'm Ashley and you are..??" The girl purred out.

" I- I'm y/n " y/n stuttered out.

Sure y/n was a pretty girl and she normally got some attention when going out, but y/n never got attention form beautiful girls like this.

" Well y/n how about we go dance yeah?" Ashley asked wrapping one of her arms around the small or y/n back.

Y/n couldn't even get words out and just nodded.

They made their way to the crowd of dancing bodies. Once in the middle Ashley went behind y/n and they started grinding on each other.

As they moved their bodies to the beat of the music Ashley started letting her hands roam y/n body.

Ashley continued to place her hands where ever she pleased. Y/n tried to ignore the wet patch in her swim suit.

After a minute or so Ashley's hand slid down to the wet patch and she slowly started rubbing y/n's sensitive area.

" uuuuuhhhh" y/n moaned quietly just load enough for only Ashley to hear.

" Oh kitten do you like it when I touch you there?" Ashley asked slyly with a smirk plastered across her face.

" y-yes please " y/n whined, honestly she didn't even know what she was begging for all y/n knew was that Ashley's fingers felt like heaven.

" Okay baby how about I take you back to my house just down the beach" Ashley offered.

And who was y/n to turn down the offer.

After about a 5 minute walk they made their way to a beautiful beach house.

When they got inside y/n was slammed against the door and y/n and Ashley started roughly making out.

Ashley let her hand slide into y/n's swim suit bottoms.

" Ohhh please,please,please!" Y/n moaned out.

" Please what kitten what do you want " Ashley whispered into y/n's ear teasingly let her finger brush the inside of y/n.

" Oh god you Ash I want you" y/n whimpered trying to push down to get more of Ashley's fingers.

" Okay kitten I got you" Ashley said trying to sooth y/n.

With the command jump y/n wrapped her legs around Ashley's waist and they moved to the couch that was in the living room.

Once Ashley had y/n on the couch she slowly pulled down her bottoms.

Ashley started kissing up y/n thighs and with out warning Ashley licked down y/n's core.

" uuuuhhh" y/n whimpered

As Ashley started to continue to suck and kiss y/n's core. Ashley slipped in a finger and started curling her fingers inside of y/n.

" OH MY GOD ASH IM -" and with that y/n came.

Ashley moved from y/n's core and started slowly kissing y/n.

As they continued kissing Ashley scooped up some of y/n's cum and slid it into her mouth.

" suck baby" Ashley whispered and y/n obeyed.

As the two laid on the couch and drifted asleep. Just happy to be in the moment and hoping maybe some day something could come from this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~^~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed!

Please vote so I know if I should continue.

Axx