Grayson was watching as Edward headed towards  the gaming room. This was his oppurtunity to tell Edward that he needed to keep away from Lucy and why. As he left Sarah's side he headed in the direction of the gaming room. He noticed Lucy stepping outdoors, he decided to follow her instead. He noticed she didn't even have a chaperon. He grinned, " well this evening is getting better." He slipped unnoticed out the same door as Lucy had went out.

He walked down the pebbled path, until he spotted her walking in the green grass barefoot. He spotted her delicate ankles, he groaned at the sight of them. He walked up behind her and covered her mouth so no one would hear her scream. He pulled her into the bushes, he didn't want anyone seeing what he was about to do.

Lucy was kicking at her assailant, her arms failing trying to grab something. She had no clue on who it was that was kidnapping her. All she could think about was, her grandmother had no clue she was out here. She couldn't scream for help, who ever it was made sure of that. She felt herself being set down again. Who ever it was, was getting ready to get a tongue lashing.

The full moon came out from behind a cloud, it illuminated her assailant. Grayson! He had some nerve to pull her into the bushes. He smirked at her," If I remove my hand, you have to promise not to scream."

Lucy nodded her head, she wouldn't scream. She just would give him what for, she was appalled by his lack of propriety. " You sir have no right to hold me captive out here!"

Grayson chuckled," is that what you think?" He knew she was definitely outspoken for a lady, but this was just enjoyable. " I wanted to talk to you, this was the only way."

Lucy folded her arms across her chest, it made her bust look like it was about to fall out of the dress. She glared up at him," I don't want to talk to you, now I order you to let me go!" What happened next she was not expecting.

Grayson moaned at the sight of her bust, he watched as she licked her lips nervously. He pulled her into him, and drew her lips to his. The electrical sparks was overpowering him, he felt her trying to pummel him with her tiny fists. So he continued to kiss her, till he felt them stop and she let her lips loosen up. She started to kiss him back, in fact her arms wound themselves around his neck pulling him closer. He growled as he deepened the kiss, she was intoxicating. He wanted to taste every inch of her, her delicate neck was the first stop.

He moved his lips to her ears and worked his way down, she whimpered with each touch of his lips. She was aroused, he could smell her juices. She had no clue what he was about to do next. So he kissed his way back up to her lips. He dragged his hand up from her waist, to her shoulder. He then dragged his finger tips lightly across the top of her chest. She moaned as she shivered in pleasure, she arched her chest out. He finally traced the bust line of her dress, he felt her shiver again.

He continued to tease her, till he molded the palm of his hand to one of her breasts. He gently started to knead in slow motion. She moaned with pleasure, he could take her there. He just decided that he was going to get her so turned on, that she wouldn't think of another. He knew that it was working, she was like putty in his hand. Lucy was his, and no one was going to take her away from him. He knew that he had to stop, he didn't know how much longer he could control himself.

Grayson wasn't so sure he could stop, Lucy was extremely hot. He wasn't wanting to let go, so he continued to kiss her more. He knew it was a mistake in starting this, but it was done now. He held her close, he just needed to stop now! He was starting to loose his control over the situation. He didn't want to go farther, until they were married. Married! Where did that come from?

Lucy's body was on fire, his kisses were searing through her body. She clung to him, she couldn't trust her legs at the moment. They felt like jelly, she was not sure what to expect. Grayson was doing things to her body she could of never imagined. The sparks had turned into a burning of need, she needed to feel his touch. She needed to feel his kisses, she needed him to touch her forbidden spots. She had the urge to let him too! This had to stop! She would be scorned by society if this ever got out, she needed to stop this wonderful feeling.

Grayson and Lucy pulled apart breathless, Lucy wasn't sure if she could ever look at another man. She never had the sparks with anyone else, but Grayson was seeing Sarah. He wasn't even hiding the fact either. So Lucy pulled her hand up and slapped him across the face with her palm. The crack sounded louder than she expected. " I am not some toy you think you can just play with, I am worth more than being a mistress." She furrowed her brow at him, she  was waiting for an answer.

Grayson felt the sting of the slap across his face, she had actually slapped him? That is not what he was expecting, well he did deserve it. " I know  that your worth more than that, but I can't seem to help myself. You make me feel things I have never experienced before." He looked down at her, she did look pretty cute with that frown on her face.

Lucy started to stomp her foot, and crossed her arms tighter under her chest. The gesture only entice him more, her chest popped out. It almost spilled out of the low cut bodice, he eyed it hungrily. He walked towards her, he knew that she was no match for his strength. He bent down and kissed each mound on her chest. She shivered with pleasure, he knew that he was getting to her again. " I want to do things with you Lucy, that I don't any others. You can't imagine what I am thinking of doing to you right now."

Lucy was breathless, she actually wanted to know. She loved the feeling he was making her feel, but she didn't like the control he had over her body. He made no commitment to her, only that he wanted to do things to her. He started to knead both mounds again, she went to her knees. He went with her, he wanted to show her pleasure. This was a secluded place, no one would find them. He wouldn't take advantage of her virginity. He just wanted to experience what he had to offer, and he wouldn't let her go until she was pleasured.

He laid her gently into the soft grass, he knew what he was doing was wrong. He just couldn't stop from doing it. She would remain an innocent till they were properly wed. He wanted to make sure that for however long it took. That she would remain his, this was the better way of going about it. Edward would know soon enough. He laid next to her, he started to kiss her again. He let his hands roam the length of her. She started to squirm with desire, she wanted this as much as he did. He wanted to know how she felt under him. He wanted to know if they fit like a glove, but he would have to wait for that. Who knows what would happen at the estate? She may come to him, and give herself to him. That would be a dream come true, he would make sure that he pleasured her well.

He knew he was playing with fire, all it would take was for one person to find them. It would ruin any chances for Lucy. She would be ruined in society, and impossible for her to ever make an advantageous match. He would have to marry her then, just so that she wouldn't be ruined for long. He wanted to make sure that they never got caught. He knew that this wasn't going to be the last time he had her in this position. He needed to get up and get her back to the social event going on a few yards away.

He stood up and pulled her with him, he made sure that her appearance was back in order. He had plans for Lucy. He needed to make sure that no one knew of their transgressions. Lucy was going to be his forever. Even if he didn't marry her, she could be his mistress. He smiled, " I need to get you back, before anyone suspects your disappearance."

Lucy needed to find a mirror, she needed to make sure she was presentable. Her lips felt swollen from all the kissing, she hoped no one noticed. How was she going to explain her disappearance to her grandmother? This was getting out of hand with Grayson, it's like he has some power over her. Her body still hummed with pleasure, she wanted to be touched by him. He knew how to make her body a traitor against her own self. This was definitely going to be a long night, she wanted to leave and go home.

She was kicking herself from letting it happen in the first place. He knew exactly how to control her body with his own. Next time it may be worse, he may not stop at all. She could only wonder what else he could do to her body? She shivered in response to her thoughts, this could not happen again. She needed to stay away from him, he couldn't have his cake and icing both. She wouldn't share, especially with that Sarah girl.