SDCC

You were at the San Diego Comic Con with the cast of Once Upon a Time,the show you were on. You were doing a photo shoot for TV Guide Magazine like you did every year.

Once it was your turn,you felt very nervous and kind of shy. You hadn't done a photo shoot before,and you had most people watching you. You glanced back at Jared. You had been dating him in secret for the past year. He smiled,trying to reassure you it would be alright. You relaxed and asked the photographer if you could play music. She said sure,and you played the first song on your playlist. You smiled to yourself and listened to the photographer as she gave you directions on how to pose. You relaxed and started to ignore her as you twirled toward Jared and pulled back to where you had been standing.

You and Jared had planned to tell people that you were dating today,you just didn't know how. You pulled Jared to your chest and stood on your tiptoes to whisper in his ear,

"Kiss me."

He smiled and took your face in his hands,gently kissing you on the lips. You smiled as you heard the cast screaming. When you pulled back Jared lifted you up and spun you around. You laughed and hugged him tightly as the cast surrounded you.

● ● ●

After you finished with photos,you walked to the press for interviews.

"Are you dating?" The reporter asked.

"Yes,we've been dating for a year now." Jared said with a smile.

"A YEAR?!" You heard Colin shout in the distance.

"SUPRISE!" You shouted back.

"I take it nobody else knew then?" The reporter laughed.

"Nope,it's nice to not hide it anymore." You confirmed.

You spent the rest of the con answering questions about OUAT and your relationship,hanging out with fans and doing what you loved most- spending time with your boyfriend.

● ● ●

THIS IMAGINE IS SO FLUFFY I WANNA DIE

Also I really like this and the other imagine I just published and I couldn't pick just one so you get TWO!!! YAAAAY!!

Xoxo,
Victoria