It took Calum a couple of minutes before he turned around and actually looked at Daisy, the girls that were by him just glared at her.

"Hey, Daisy." Calum scratched his head.

"Can you come back to the table? Caitlin and Luke are getting too much for me, man." Daisy smiled, her tongue pushing on her teeth.

"Of course, baby." Calum wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "You're so damn beautiful, let's get married next."

"Yeah right, Calum." Daisy rolled her eyes but her heart was pounded and she wanted to agree with him.

"Nice talking to you." Calum waved his hand at the girls.

"But Calum," One of them came up and tried to touch him but he moved quickly.

"Don't touch me." He almost snarled.

"Oh please, it's not like I haven't done it before."

"Get away, Amelia. Why are you even here?" Calum scoffed, he didn't let her answer that, he just dragged Daisy along with him and sitting down at the table.

"What was that about?" Daisy asked, rubbing his back but he only ignored her and grabbed her hand and roughly placed it back into her lap.

"What the fuck, Luke?" Calum spit out, almost slamming his hands on the table. "I can't believe you invited her, out of all people!"

"Who?" Luke asked, his face turning from worried to anger. "Fuck you, dude. This is my wedding you don't get to boss people around."

"You invited Amelia!" Calum wanted to scream.

"Actually," Caitlin raised her hand and smiled a bit. "She's my co-worker and I felt bad that no one liked her."

"Of course no one likes her!" Calum threw his hands up. "Fuck you, Caitlin and Luke. Hope you have a good fucking night."

"Wait-" Daisy began but Calum grabbed her hand and basically dragged her out of the reception.

"You're so rude!" Daisy scoffed, "I cannot believe you." She slammed her hands on the desk in their hotel room.

"I have a reason not to like her." Calum shrugged.

"It's their wedding night! Caitlin is my best friend. I'm supposed to be there for her! You probably added a lot of fucking stress on her shoulders!" Daisy shouted, her eyes closed and her hand on her forehead.

Daisy grabbed her suitcase and started changing out of her dress and into her pajamas.

"You know Calum, just because she is an ex-girlfriend, doesn't mean you should treat Caitlin with disrespect for inviting her because she has no friends. I thought you were different." Daisy quietly responded, she was now taking out her earring and hair.

"Daisy I'm not like that all the time, I swear." Calum begged, though he didn't know what for, the tone was like that.

"If not all the time then when? I can't be doing something and then you blowing up!" Daisy argued back.

"Why are we even fighting? Daisy, I love you please." Calum grabbed ahold of her hands.

"Night, Calum." Daisy replied, turning the lights off and getting in bed next to him.

Calum felt hurt that she didn't say "I love you" back but he didn't want to force her into saying it.

"Do you wanna go back?" Calum asked, rubbing circles into her back.

"No." Daisy replied after a few minutes, she shrugged his hand off of her and turned around.

Caitlin

"You knew this was gonna happen." Amelia held a gun up to Caitlin, there was a big distance between them. Amelia looked around to see her surroundings. "Scream, I bet no one would hear you."

"Fuck you." Caitlin spit out, her white dress had blood stains on it.

"You're a really big fighter you know that?" Amelia chuckled, "At first I thought I was no way in hell gonna get you to this warehouse. I thought I'd have to kill you right on the scene."

"Why are you doing this?" Caitlin almost broke down. "Let me go!"

Amelia tsk'd "You shouldn't have told Daisy our plans to go after her."

"How did you find out?"

"Wires," Amelia replied, cocking her back and forth. "Carter came back for a reason." Her smirk appeared.

Caitlin put her hands up to her head, feeling something warm drip down her forehead. "Why go through so much trouble for one person?" She asked, her lip trembling.

"I still can't believe Cater turned you guys in though, come to think of it, I thought he actually cared for his sister." Amelia laughed again, "I was so wrong. This is quite amazing actually."

"Leave her alone, Amelia!" Caitlin charged towards her only to be shot in the shoulder.

"Stay back, dog. I have a gun, all you have is high heels." Amelia screamed, "You're lucky it's only me here."

"Lucky?" Caitlin chuckled, "Lucky? That's one thing I don't have. Luck is nothing, if I was lucky Donovan would've been here."

"Donovan would've given you more hell than me." Amelia made a face at her, "I actually thought you were smart."

"Yes, he would've given me more hell, but at least he'd do the job quicker than you. I'm not lucky because you're whining about me being a really good fighter. Get rid of the gun and let's see who wins." Caitlin dared Amelia.

"You have multiple gun wounds, it's quite obvious I would win." Amelia replied back, shooting her a couple more times. "Whoops?"

Caitlin fell to the ground, from the lack of blood. She didn't care if she was about to die, all she could think about was Luke, and how he would feel. Would he move on fast enough? Or would he sit in bed all day letting his heartache constantly get the best of him?

"Sweet dreams, baby girl."

-----

God damn that was fire af, well this was my last chapter, I hope you guys enjoy this and don't hate me :) anyways there will be another book if you guys want, just tell me and I'll start writing it.

-Gabby your not so fav writer at the moment.