Chapter Six

The next day I wake up with a smile on my face. I turn to my other side in Caleb's arms and look at his sleeping face. No we did not do the naughty. Ever science we went to my aunts, we haven't been able to sleep without each other. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I run my fingers over his face lightly, tracing his features. He crinkles his nose when I trace over it before relaxing again. I hesitate on his lips for a second before moving in. I want to kiss him so bad. I look back up at his eyes to see them open. I smile at his and he returns it with a smirk. "Like what you see honey?"

"No." His smirk falls off his face. I giggle. "I love what I see. I could not wish for a better mate." He smiles and pulls me closer.

"Good, because you're stuck with me for eternity." He pulls me in for a kiss, but just before our lips meet, someone knocks on our door. He growls and I smack his arm and give his lips a peck before answering the door. On the other side is Mikey with a girl around our age. Her hair is a mousy brown and her eyes are blue.

"Hey Mikey. What do you need?"

"Hey Jessica. Is Caleb in there?" Okay did he not here the growl that Caleb let lose? I grab his head and look at his ears.

"Perfectly fine." I mutter to myself. The girl next to him growls at me. I just lift my eyebrow at her, before turning my attention back to Caleb. "Of course he is. Did you know heat the growl he let out when you interrupted him going to kiss me?" He blushes and rubs his neck. His cheeks turn the color of his red brown hair. No brown more red.

"Yeah I was a little distracted." He looks over at the girl and smiles. The smile reaches all the way to his grey eyes making them brighter and I clap my hands in excitement.

"You found your mate didn't you?" He nods his head and I bring the girl in for a bear hug. "I'm so happy for the both of you. Caleb!" I yell. He is at my side no later then a second.

"What? What's wrong honey?" He pulls me form the girl and examines my body for anything wrong. I smack his hands away.

"I'm fine Mr. Worry pants . Guess who just found their mate?" I all but squealed. He looks back to the door and smiles. He gives Mikey a bro hug and congratulates them.

"So what brings you guys here?" He asks, coming back to my side and bringing me to his chest.

"Yeah, so this is Hazel. I came across her while I was running the perimeter." He looks at her. "Can I tell them?" She nods her head. He turns back to us. "She is a rouge. Her pack abused her..." He stops and pulls her into him so he can collect himself. Caleb puts his hand on his shoulder.

"I understand bro, I would be more than happy to let her join the pack." He tackles Caleb in a hug while I pull his mate into one.

"Welcome to the pack Hazel."

*****

Months pass with a joining ceremony for Hazel and a heat cycle that brings many mated women with round bellies. Caleb and I have yet to mate but with everything that's is happening, we barely even see each other. He is busy with helping a neighboring pack with a rouge problem while I have been talking with aunt Amy about taking over the clan and integrating them into the pack so I can keep up with my Luna duties as well as clan duties. Mickey and Hazel are going to be having a wedding next year and we all know that with a wedding comes a distressed bride worrying her butt off to make sure everything is perfect. She is so worried that something is going to happen that will ruin the wedding, I have to keep claiming her down and stop her from thinking that an asteroid is going to come out of nowhere and kill the whole wedding party.The singing contest that my friend told me about was cancelled due to the other packs starting a war with each other over the alphas daughter and her mate who's the other alphas son mating and about to have a child together. They are so stupid to fight over the moon goddesses decisions.

Today is one of the many days where Caleb, Mikey, Hazel, and me can spend the whole day together and just have fun. Me and Hazel actually have a plan that will get the boys riled up.telling them we are going for a walk we head outside to the bushes that are a few feet from the house and hid in them. Earlier we hid paint ball guns and balloons filled with paint that we are going to use against the boys. I cloak our scents before hazels gives the count to scream.

1..
2..
3..
"Ah...!"

The boys come running out and we start pelting them with paint. At first they're startled and don't know what's going on till they see where the paint coming at them. Quickly we switch to the balloons and makes a run for it. The paint covered boys chase after us for a while till Mikey gets a hold of Hazel and tackles her to the ground. Caleb continues to chase me even as I throw up walls of dirt and tripping vines in his way. somehow he doges them all. Getting tired I slow done and that's when Caleb gets the chance to tackle me. We fall like dominos, with Caleb moving so I fall on him. "That was not nice what you and Hazel did." he says once we calm down some.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" I ask. He smiles and gets off of me.

"You will just have to wait and see. I just don't think we will see the others anytime soon tonight though."

"Eww.... like I did not need to imagine that Caleb." Just laughing  it off he pulls me up and we walk back to the house to start binge watching Marvel movies and our favorite TV shows. "So what do you want to watch first?"

"Um... How about we start off with some.... mating....?" I stare at him in shock.

"Where did that come from?" I ask. He just hugs me around the waist.

"It has been wanting to come out ever since I laid my eyes on you on our birthday. We have not had time to ourselves in so long that we just need to have a week to ourselves to recharge, and while we are at it, check off that important event. what do you say?" I hold back my grin and say nothing. "You don't have to answer ri-"

"YES! I would love to go on a vacation with you." He hugs me and we start planning where we will go.

***

Hello everyone, the finally long awaited chapter is here and published. I'm very sorry that I have not published in a long time but my family and school work has been killing my writing time.  My dad is still in the hospital but my mom is getting better with each day. I hope and I will try to get a new chapter out soon. school will be out soon and then I will be using summer to write more. I cant exactly tell you when the next chapter will be out but hopefully soon.

Thank you for your patience with me.

WOW_GIRL29   :)