Chapter Five

I wake up in a familiar bed but it's not mine. I can smell Caleb all over. A arm is wrapped around my waist that shoots sparks into my skin and I sign in content. Caleb is holding me to him and I don't mind one bit. He chuckles. I look over at him to find him awake and starring at me with love in his eyes. "Glad to see your awake." He say and kisses me on the nose. I giggle and bury my head in his chest. I love his smokey sent. He pulls me closer if that's any way possible,and burns his head in my hair. He sniffs and smiles. "I love your sent. You smell like Nutella and the woods." I laugh and take my head out from his chest.

"You just had to have a mate who smells like Nutella didn't you. Lucky." He laughs.

"Well what do I smell like?" He asks.

"You smell way better than Nutella that's for sure."

"Tell me what I smell like." He whines like a five year old. I laugh.

"Fine, I'll tell ya. You smell like a camp fire smoke and earthy aromas." He smiles and sticks his head in the crook of my neck. I lean my head against his and close my eyes for a minute before the door slams open and my aunt walks in.

"All right you two. We got to get a moving before I drag both of you out to the car in front of your whole pack." I growl at her and think of her hair on fire. Soon, sure enough, I hear a splash and open my eyes to see her drenched before she drys herself off. She gives me the stink eye and I just smile and close my eyes again. Minutes go by before before I feel the covers be pulled off us, and I snap open my eyes. She is standing there with a look of triumph on her face. I move to attack her but Caleb pulls me back and keeps me in his arms. No complaining from me. I relax in his hold and glare at her.

"Morning Jane." Says Caleb. "I thought we were leaving at noon." She snorts.

"It is noon you idiots. You were supposed to be ready to leave when I got here. Now I will have to do it myself." She snaps her fingers and our clothes we have on change to something different and bags appear at the end of the bed. "There. Now your already. I will be waiting for you downstairs when you're ready to come down." With that said and done she walks out the door and slams it behind her. I growl lowly in my throat and he taps my head.

"Be nice. She doesn't have to help you. She could always let you go through this on your own." I lower my head and let my hair cover my face.

"I know. I don't know why she just unleashes the beast inside me." He pulls my hair back, out of my face, and tilts it up so I'm looking at him.

"Hey it's okay. You just need to learn how to control it. That's why we are going to spend some time with her." With that we stand up and leave.

ΞξΞ

(One week later)

"Jessica, think!" Yells my aunt. Right now she is teaching me to hold a force field that makes things go the other way. So far they only bounce off. My force field suddenly weakens and a piece of earth hits me in the face. Don't let your temper get to you. Don't let your temper get to you. Don't - screw it. I teleport myself to my clearing and start throwing fireballs at everything. When all my steam is spent. I go through everything I destroyed and fix it. Replant trees and all that. I hear someone walk in my clearing and make a dagger out of the metal shreds I keep in my pocket. I skirt behind a tree and throw the dagger at the person. He ducks and I put my hand on my chest when I see who it is.

"Caleb, you idiot! I could have hurt you, and I don't know what I would do if I did that." I run up to him and hug him. He pats my back and kisses my head.