Make Me [Man x Boy] (Chapter 11)

Chapter Eleven

Climbing out of bed the next morning was more than awkward.

Jackson had shook me awake, and ordered me to come down the stairs. I was still half asleep when I grumbled my reply to him, but he wasn't seeming to listen. I thought maybe this meant I could sleep a little longer, started to doze back off, until I heard a "Phoenix!" in a stern voice.

Eyes weren't even open yet as I started hauling myself quickly out of bed. I didn't think to throw any clothes on, as I wandered down into the living room.

I almost immediately regretted my decision though, because once I took the last step down I finally noticed that both Calvin and Alex was there.

While I was only in boxers and a wife beater, they were dressed like they were prepared to go off to work. Even Jackson had on at least sweats and a t-shirt.

The fact I was the most naked person in the room though wasn't the most bothering thing. I wasn't exactly ready to face either male, and I found myself almost instinctively moving to Jackson's side. I couldn't bring myself to move, however, as I was frozen to the spot. I was too tense to move, and I felt as if all eyes were now burning down onto me.

After all, it was my fault that they had to be here.

Had Jackson told Calvin? I assumed that, because Alex's gaze started to narrow towards me. I felt embarrassed now, feeling like a little kid who had ran to their mommy because the bigger kid had picked on me. My face was starting to burn with shame, but a hand suddenly flew out and backhanded Alex right across the face.

The suddenly loud clap made me jump, almost flinching, while the hit was so powerful that Alex had fallen over.

"Phoenix." Jackson called to me, and I was quick to scamper over to his side. His arm had moved for me, and I pressed quickly against him as it came to wrap around me. He hugged me against him, protecting me, while Calvin hadn't even spared his pet a glance.

"Stay down." He ordered to Alex.

The blond submissive had just started to pick himself up, but now he didn't move. His gaze was lowered to the ground, but it looked like he didn't really see it. His jaw was set in irritation, but his face was utterly blank. He conveyed no expression, and I didn't know if that was just his own way of trying to hide his thoughts from Calvin, or if he was trained that way.

It worried me that Jackson could act this way towards me, or that he would expect me to act that way, in the future.

The hand around me was tight, which made me wonder if Jackson didn't approve of Calvin's way of discipline.

"You're to get into your forgiveness position, and apologize to Phoenix." Came Calvin's next order, though he looked completely calm and collected.

Alex seemed to tense, but he didn't wait too long to execute his master's command. He shuffled onto his hands and knees, moving into the space between us and them. His head was bowed, and his hair covered his face. He could have been glaring at me right then, and I wouldn't have known.

Once he seemed settled, he didn't speak right away like I had expected him to. Instead, he waited until Calvin had told him to. "Begin."

"I'm sorry I disrespected you. I had no right to question the depth of yours and your Master's relationship. I was out of line, and even with the freedom to speak, I shouldn't have said things so carelessly. Your relationship to your Master is none of my concern. I apologize for my terrible behavior, and I hope that you can forgive me."

I was taken aback by the apology, and how much detail he put into it. He seemed to have rehearsed it as well, and it made me wonder if Calvin had told him what to say.