Chapter 10

David's Dad (Richard)

Dinner was quiet, and Ace was full with nervousness. David's father kept watching them, David sat next him his hand resting on his thigh. "Mrs. Langston, the pasta is really good" said Ace nicely. Miranda gave a bright smile, she was happy that Ace was trying though Richard wasn't making it any easier. "Yea mom I love it" said David. Ace was drawing circles on his leg, making him slightly hot. He grabbed his hand firmly than sat it on his leg, Ace looked over at a David raising a brow, David smiled than kept eating quietly.

"Mr. and Mrs Langston, I wanted to know if David could come over and spend the night, with your permission" said Ace, David swallowed hard, him and Ace alone at the cottage or house whatever it was would be great. But his parents would never allow it- "Sure Ace, what do you have planned" asked Miranda happily. "Well I'm thinking we could go on a nice little date, than we could binge out on the coach watching whatever movie he wants" said Ace confidently. Miranda's face lit up with joy she was glad yet surprised, that he would come over and ask to help, than ask permission to be with her son.

"Yes, you can take him out and yes he can go on and spend the night at your home." Said Miranda. Richard wasn't to excited but it made his son happy which isn't often so he also agreed very hesitantly. "Thank you so much, mom and dad I love you two." Said David he was so happy him Ace were gonna be alone, at his house. David guided Ace to his room, not even asking to be excused.

"Are we really going to your place" asked David as he packed his bag. Ace gave a devilish smirk. "We going to our house on the lake like early, and we might just get further than be before if you want to" said Ace, David cheeks burned red, with passion he wanted that badly. "I wouldn't mind" said David looking down he was a virgin, and wasn't afraid to admit it, but Ace made him feel like he was going to explode. His sexual desires grew rapidly anytime Ace touched him, he wanted the real thing.

They left that night, they were staying for a week David didn't know, Ace had packed extra things and clothes he was going to surprise David with it, they've been dating for a couple days. When they drove up the house, David was excited, he wanted Ace the moment they went inside in dropped their bags. Ace went into the kitchen getting a bottle of water, than David came in he was looking nervous.

"I want you to take my virginity" blurted out David, Ace almost choked on his water this was a shock. "Um babe are you-". " I'm sure" David interrupted. Ace was worried "What if I hurt you or go to dam hard, and-and I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt" said Ace. David hugged him though he didn't hug back, he kissed his cheek. "You wont, and you know how I know that" said David encouraging. "How" said Ace, his arms now around David's slim waist. "Because you love me and though you haven't said it, I feel it and it may sound corny but I want you to be forever mine" said David. Ace could tell that David meant every word and he did love him, and he was going to tell him.

They made their way into the room, and begin to kiss, Ace's tongue was playing with David's, he took his shirt off than David's. They laid out in the bed, Ace reached into the drew and grabbed a bottle of lube, and a condom. David grab his hand "I wanna do it bare......please" he said in a voice barely above a whisper. Ace hesitated than sat the condom on the night stand.

Ace positioned David on all fours, arching his back toward him. David was a nervous wreck but he wanted Ace to have him, Ace poured a generous glob of lube on his fingers he slowly rubbed the liquid around David hole. Than he stuck one of his fingers in.