Chapter One

Tori above 😊

Tori Pov:

I walk into my school with a smug look like always. Yeah sass queen. I flip my hair walking straight the gym in my cheer uniform ready to perform. Third year in high school amen to that. As I walk in I sit by myself on the gym floor on my phone scrolling through my Instagram liking pictures.

One by one more varsity and junior varsity cheer girls walk in. Ugh I always wondered why I was so good at something girls were so preppy for.

"Hey Tori!!" A group of them say walking pass me.

"Hi" I say still looking down at my phone. I love cheer but these girls are fake as fuck damn. Like girl miss me with that bullshit. They get on my fucking nerves but I just keep my mouth shut.

The last few girls walk into the gym and in comes my coach. Coach Allisa.

"Alright ladies. Lets do warm ups then run the routine quickly." Coach says.

We do as she says then go to take school pictures. Yeah on the first day of school. Ugh I can't wait to graduate.

I walk on to the line skipping a bunch of irrelevant people and boys staring at me.

It's my turn to take my picture and I know I look good. Then something I knew would probably happen happens. The white lady that looks around her 40's touches my hair. I send daggers through her and she quickly stops.

"Okay smile!" she says way too happily for my liking.

I stare at the camera with a straight face. Bitch no you're annoying gosh. Yeah I have more manners than that to say it out loud.

She snaps my picture and I walk back into the gym and sit by the bleachers where cheer and dance team girls have to sit for the assembly.

The rest of the ladies come in and sit as the students sit on the bleachers on the other side.

We sit as the principal talks about core values and other bullshit. "And now for our varsity and junior varsity dance team.".

They do their dance which wasn't too bad and the crowd roars.

"That was wonderful ladies. Can we give our dance ladies one more round of applause?" principal Higgins ask.

Again the crowd roars. "And last but definitely not least our varsity and junior varsity cheerleader!" This time the crowd goes insane boys jumping on each other acting like fools and girls just screaming.

"Tori! Go Tori!" "We love you Tori!" is all I hear in the crowd I walk onto the gym floor with a smirk. I'm not going to pretend to be rowdy.

I end in a wink at everyone. We finish performing and we get a standing ovation. We spirit off and sit back down.

"Lets give our cheerleaders another round of applause!" principal Higgins yells. Another standing ovation.

The assembly finishes and everyone goes to class.

"Good job Tori!" people in the hall say. I wink and smirk at each person.

I walk through the halls boys sexually staring at me and girls smiling. Lets do this junior year. You can do I chant to myself.

I walk into my first class and sit at the desk closest to the board and teacher.

I sit on my phone waiting for the teacher to walk in when I hear arguing. I look up to see a group of atleast eight boys arguing.

"I'm sitting next to her!" one says. Then they all go at it saying the same thing. The teacher walks. "Everyone please take a seat." he says.

The group of boys run to the two seats next to me and the one behind me. I chuckle and put away my phone. The other four boys find seats near their friends.