"Why didn't you tell me that's what you were doing baby?"Liam asks with adoration in his tone, setting the backpack onto the desk and patting his lap for Louis to sit on his lap. He didn't understand why the boy was so nervous about it, it was like that time he split his drink all over again. He already knew of them both, it was down in his file and he already had changed the address on his doctors file for the medication to be sent here every month.

Louis soon climbs onto his Dominates lap so that he's straddling Liam with his legs on either side of Liams thighs and his arms are on his shoulders.Liam places his large hands on the boys broad hips and rubs soothing circles in them when he sees the distress in his boys face."I didn't want you to get mad Daddy,"he whispers timidly.

"I wouldn't get mad over something as important as that,"On the inside Liam is smirking as he can sense how easily Louis is enjoying saying and using the word 'Daddy'. He presses a kiss to Louis' nose which makes the bit scrunch it up and giggle cutely."Ah! That's better, a frown should never be on your lips." He presses a kiss to the corner of Louis' pink lips.

"So you aren't mad?"

"No, no I'm not mad at all." Liam shakes his head, his chest heaving as he sighs deeply." I am disappointed that you didn't tell me what you were going to go and get and instead did it in secret. That isn't at all good."He scolds and Louis whimpers, burying his face in the crook of Liams neck as the older man chuckles a little and wraps his arms around his waist to hit him tight to his chest.

"It's only the first official day and I've already messed up like a dozen times, I'm supposed to be smart but I'm acting and being stupid."He huffs, his words muffled by having his face in Liams neck.Pressing a soft kiss to the crown of Louis' feathery Hazel hair, the man chuckles once again which makes Louis pout into the white material of Liams shirt.

"You'll get use to this way of living just relax and do as you're told, follow the rules and you'll get through life with little to no punishments."He pats his back before he leans down to the Doncaster boys ear and whispers." Doesn't mean I won't punish you out of my own enjoyment though." Squeezing Louis' bum teasingly making him squeak and jump.

Louis removes his face from Liams neck and smiles shyly at the man, his cheeks tinted pink at his doms actions.Keeping his hands where they are, Liam leans in and captures Louis' lips with his own. The boy quickly melts into the kiss as if his lips were neat to be kissing Liam, their lips moving in sync steadily. Pulling back, Liam licks his lips and hums.

"Cherry, I like it."He comments, making Louis blush again and look away in embarrassment at being caught wearing lip balm."I really like it actually,"He presses his lips to Louis' exposed neck and kisses gently, leaving butterfly kisses on the delicate skin which makes the boy on his lap squirm and blush beetroot, letting out puffs of air to show how he was enjoying it.

"Daddy?"Louis asks quietly whenever he is just resting his cheek on Liams shoulder who is intensely reading an email he has gotten from Harry about a shipment that was supposed to come in but hadn't.Liam hums and doesn't take his eyes off the computer screen, his eyes moving pretty fast as he reads."Can I go phone Zayn? I kinda promised him I would..."

"Very well,"He kind of grumbles not at all liking Zayn and what he's met and heard of him. He knows that he's Louis' only friend and all but the guy was too clingy to his big for him liking. They gave off this sub and dom relationship even if they were both subs. He always thinks that he's the reason for his Louis' bad mouth and habits.

Pressing a kiss to Liams stubbly jaw, Louis is thanking him before climbing off of His lap and leaving to go and get his phone from the kitchen where he last left it.

He waits for three rings until Zayn is picking up the phone, a lot of panting and swearing coming from the otherside of the line as Zayn lets out a sort of struggled,"Hello?"

"Please tell me that you are panting and swearing due to you running a mile or something and not because you're being fucked into a mattress,"Louis giggles with a role of his grey/Blue eyes, walking around the kitchen area with a hand up to his mouth which kind of muffles his speaking.There isn't any housekeepers around which he's sort of glad of, he doesn't want them listening in on his conversation.

"As if I do exercise,"Zayn laughs,"Other than boxing."

"So it's the latter?Who's the guy? Do I know him? Oh is it the dude from my science class because he is hawt as fuck and I've heard he's pretty good in biology if you know what I mean." Louis is wiggling his eyebrows and giggling to himself which gives away what he was doing to Zayn on the otherside who just laughs.

"Oh, I know babe."Zayn smirks," and I'm actually just after running out of the shower and nearly slipped just to get to this phone. I think I've broken a world record or something."

"It's like 6pm why are you getting a shower?"

"Never mind that, tell me everything. All of the details."Zayn rubs a towel over his face and then falls onto his bed, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"There's not much to tell you to be honest,"Louis scratches at the back of his neck and walks out of the kitchen,"He's hot of course, I stuttered, messed up like half a dozen times...we went through the rules..."He mumbles the last bit more to his led but Zayn catches them.

"And?Strict?"

"Surprisingly...No?They are simple and basic you have the odd one which has been made specially by Liam and of course the usual 'no touching yourself rule'."He can hear Zayn groan down the line because all subs hate that rule, it was highly disliked by every sub on earth and very Dom had it in the rules which sucked major balls.

"Seen his dick yet?"

"Zayn!"Louis blushes pink and slowly sits down on one of the sofas."I've been in his home for what?5 hours?"

"So?If I were you i would've sunk to my knees the minute I walked through the door to his house."

"Mansion actually...The house is huge."

"Just like his dick."

"Damn you're horny."

HEYYYYYY

THE ENDING TO THIS WAS JUST THROWN TOGETHER BC IM BOREDD AND I WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO UPDATE THIS BUT YET I HAVE SO YAY

Hey so like I hate to self-promote but I mean p; check out my book 'Maybe A. Little Gay'?It's LILO?and LELO?And threesome happened?

BUT ANYGAY

How was this chapter?

Give me your opinions and stuff and I mean I'll take prompts as I like to please my readers

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace✌🏼️

~Mar