Time Away And The Snakes Will Play!

The continuous dripping of water seemed soothing, at least in this place, but any other time it would annoy the hell out of me. It had been some of my only company for however long I was thrown back down here, maybe a week or two. Not even a visit from the other deatheaters, never mind Bellatrix although I could always hear her moving about the manor.

I move slightly and a rattle and a grinding ensue, I look around confused for a moment before remembering that I'm chained to the floor, I have been since being put back down here, though it doesn't seem to very different from before.

It's dark here, but now I can't tell the difference between it being light or dark, since I don't know the time of day.

I fiddle with chains again, they're rusted and weaker than they should be, it's another attempt at loosening them using the spoon I had been able to steal when someone didn't pay attention bringing food. I mean, I would've used a knife much more effectively, but since that incident they don't let me near anything sharp.

I don't know how long it has really been down here, but dirt is caked on to my face like before my bath, it itchs, but no matter how much I pick at it, none of it dissappears, in fact I just end up bleeding from one of the numerous cuts on my face and body.

The blood then cakes on and I look like she still beats me, but she's not there and I find myself lonely. Lonely for pyschotic deatheater to become my company, just what hell is wrong with me, that's just sick and so fucked up, but at least she would keep me company, in fact she would say I looked beautiful covered in the dirt and blood, like I'm meant to be because of my blood status.

I whimper out the smallest of sentences and return back to my corner. "Please, Bellatrix!" And footsteps echoed down the stairs, my head shoots up and instead of my dark-haired beauty, wait what? Since when did I start calling her that, never. I see a pale-haired woman and I know who she is, I would know that glare anywhere. Narcissa Malfoy, who holds a few of the traits her sister does, including that ice cold glare.

"Narcissa?" I mumble and she paces across the dungeons to where I am, after moving through the door like smoke, maybe she is a deatheater then.

"You look like shit, but you're requested by him!" Narcissa refused to say his taboo name or call him the dark lord. "I haven't seen anyone for... how long? Two weeks maybe and now you want to fucking see me!" I shouted at the blonde who was now biting at her bottom lip.

"Yes we do. And don't push me Granger, I can be just a cruel as my sister!" The blonde gritted her teeth as she said this.

"Ooh two sadistic sisters, or is it three? Is Andy secretly sadistic too? And I doubt you're as bad a Bella is!" I smirked at the blonde whose fist collided with my face the next second and with an arrogant "humf" noise, she turned and walked to the door.

"The chains dumbass?" I sniggered before she waved her wand in my direction and I started unintentionally walking, the chain getting tighter on my arms every step I took, until I ended up in front of Narcissa who poked me violently with her wand, so the chains fell free from my arms.

"Ok, maybe you're nearly as bad as Bella, but not quite Cissy!" I groan as I massage the reddening strips on my wirsts, possible even a red patch or two along my arm, since they had stretched to the furthest they could and more.

"Don't call me Cissy! Now follow me!" She ordered before advancing the stairs and going a different way to last time, pasting many rooms to get to where we needed to be, we even past what I assumed to be the front door, but I wasn't going try my luck and fail.

My gaze fixed back down on the floor again as we pasted the door and ascended more stairs before passing through the same set of doors as last time, the same pairs of eyes settling their gaze on me, but I dare not look up.