Chapter 1: The Escape

This song though. -Toriyourbae

As you ran away from the large castle behind you, fear filled your eyes. All those things he did to me. He never cared for me! I was another one of his experiments! I ran and ran, but I didn't give up easily. Yes, Rido has taught me how to hide my sent from other vampires, trained me for anything, but all the things he asked for me, why would he tell me to kill an innocent bystander! 

Tears filled yours eyes as you continued to run away from your fate. You felt a sharp pain where he had stabbed you with a vampire hunter sword, but after all you've been through, it didn't feel that bad. You learned how to control your body and how everything works.

'You must kill Yuki Cross and bring her to me...' His voice still rings in my head. 

No! I won't do it! That's a human! Why did she ever do to deserve to die? I tripped over a tree root and fell to my side as the blood continued to soak in my clothes. I've been living with a monster.... I've been living with myself. I curled into a ball and sobbed until I could no longer. Even though he was the only one there for me.... I won't do it!

'Come to me, child... I know, your scared.' A soft a gentle voice filled me.

"No! No more! I can't take it anymore!" You shouted at you covered your ears.

'Just, please, give in. Everything will be alright.' As the girls voice had spoken a darkness had came crashing down on you with warmth and comfort. You felt like you didn't feel any pain anymore. Everything was a lie to you.

Just give in....

And with that you did.

-??? POV- 

 I wake up, and I reach my hair and look at the (H/C) locks turning to a silver color with blue highlights running through it. My skin color turns pale and my eyes becomes a brilliant light blue. I look down at my nails and see that they are now pure white.  

You're safe for now, but I can't keep this up. Your body is still unstable for me to handle. I stood up with the body feeling broken. I can feel her... She feels so confused. I jogged towards the closest place I can think of. I stop in  front of 2 large gates and I look up.

The Cross Academy.

I slowly opened the gates and walked in the academy, being careful not to alarm anyone. I can feel her starting to give up. Be strong (F/N).... I walked up to what it seems like the main office and I slowly knock on it. 

"Come in~" I hear a voice from inside the office and I slowly open it, peaking in my head only to see a seem-to-be harmless man, wearing glasses and having his hair tied into a short pony tail.

"Hello..." I say, a little nervously.

"Oh my," He says. "What terrible wound you have there." He points to my shoulder wound and walks by me, and leads my towards the couch right in front of us.

"I'm fine..." I say.

"No, no, no, you're not!" He shouts. 

"Yuki!!! Come and get some bandages! And be quick!" He shouted at the girl who was now standing at the door.

Yuki....

No! (F/N)! It's not time for you to wake up yet! My head started to throb and I groaned in pain as the man watched me, curious. C'mon! No! No yet! I fell to the ground as she tries to break free. Damn, this hurts more that the shoulder wound! 

"(F/N)!!" I shouted. 

Get me out... I... I want out!

"Not yet I told you!" I shouted back at her.

She's over powering me. I can't take it anymore. Beads of sweat drip from my forehead as my nails claw into the couch. Knock it off! I yell in pain from struggling to keep (F/N) from breaking free. When was she this powerful!?

"Miss." The man says. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yell at him.

"You need to calm down. Whatever is happening to you, we'll help you to figure it out." He said in a serious tone.

"NO. I HAVE THIS ON MY OWN. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, DAMMIT." I pull on my silver locks of hair as I fall to the floor. 

Do you really want to come out..? I think to myself as I stand up quickly.

YES. LET ME OUT. NOW!

I smirk and look down at myself. 

"As you wish..." I said to myself as I passed out on to the couch.

So much passing out. eue

Hope you liked it, 

-Toriyourbae