CHAPTER 4: *bing*

Start from the beginning

She went to the edge of the building and crouched down, the leather of the cat-suit getting tighter around her two moons, before jumping off and leaving Spider-Man to collect his thoughts. I let her get away. But she wasn't carrying anything stolen.... Why did she come out anyways? It can't just be for me. Can it?

Spider-Man decided to wrap things up for tonight and go home after checking for any more crimes.

ZE VERY NEXT DAY

Peter decided to take a walk around town to clear his mind of what happened last night.

I'm pretty sure I've never met anyone who's acted that way, but still, I can't help but feel like I've known her before last night. Ugh, this week can't get any more confusing.

Peter scanned his mind for anyone fitting the new burglar's profile, but before coming up with an answer, he shrieked as he was pulled into a building and thrown onto a chair, which he now sat on.

Peter looked around the dark room, but couldn't find a thing, that was until a bright light clicked on in front of him. He could see the faint figure of a woman sitting opposite of him with a flashlight and a clipboard.

"I am , I would like to ask you questions." She said, Peter gulped.

"Try me."

"Any strengths?"

"I'm a science genius and I know a few self-defense moves in case anything happened." He answered, obviously hinting towards his kidnapper.

"Weaknesses?"

"Yeah actually, I'm a joker and I'm late because of New York traffic." Peter was pretty sure this would be something like a weird job interview or something.

"Name."

"Shouldn't you have asked me that first? This is the worst job interview I have ever been in-"

"Name." said with more tone.

"Peter."

"No last name?"

"Sorry but I don't trust people who place me in a dark room with only one, two, three lights." Peter said, taking note of the odd light behind her.

"How well do you handle stressing or unusual situations?"

"Considering I am not freaking out that a woman is interrogating me for personal questions-"

"Age?"

"Like that. I'll tell you that I am around 15 to 25 because I don't trust you again. Anyways, I think I am capable of handling odd situations."

"Do you follow orders?"

"As long as nobody gets hurt then yes."

"How do you deal with annoying people?"

"Like you? Just smile, make a witty comeback, and tell yourself to roll with it until you've got something better to do." He said, referring to his workers at The Bugle.

"Any jobs?" What a coincidence.

"I work as a photographer at The Daily Bugle."

"If you had a chance to work at Stark Industries would you?"

"Yes."

"Would you want to see Tony Stark for his suit?"

"One, I would be lying if I said no. Two, as much as the super-suit makes his ego even bigger, being a flying toaster isn't what I idolized him for. I would much rather prefer his mind rather than his ego." All the lights turned on to reveal an office with some tools lying around which included tape, rope, a key lock, a gun, a knife, a tazer-gun, and the latest smartphone created by Stark Industries.