0.0

Kalanie

   Hey wassup my name is Kalanie Shay Jones, I'm 17 years old i live in California. I love partying, smoking weed, and BOYS... I'm not a thot tho because my pum pum don't smell like no fish market... Haha I be cracking myself up. I'm mixed with Indian and Jamaican, so I know how to twerk, belly dance, whine, jook, bounce, and do splits I'm very flexible. My mom stars on Empire as Cookie and I don't know my dad cuz he walked out on us when I was 3.... Anywho I'm starting my senior year in high school which is a big deal because I gotta go to college, PROM, and ALL THE FOOTBALL GAMES... At my school 9th through 11th got to got to 3 games per year sucks right?..... My best friend is Eric he's like a brother to me and might I say he is sexy asf. Since I'm an only child he's helped me with break ups and all that shit. I need a BAE because I'm SINGLE! Well that's all I can tell you you'll just find more out later.

Eric

What's good my name is Eric Butler I'm mixed with black and white. I be gettin hella girls, my best friend is Kalanie as she told yall, but frfr I'm in love with that girl if I ever had to settle down it would be with her. I live with both my parents, I'm 17 years young tf..... I'm light skinned, abs, pink ass lips.... You kno you want me.

Tyga
Wassssuppppp I'm Michael Stevenson but my friends call me tyga I'm 17 I'm mixed with Asian and black so you know I'm the sexiest nîgga alive. My girl name is chyna. I'm gonna be a rapper soon tbh.... Theirs nothing to really tell about me.... Bye

Chyna
Heeeey it's ya girl Chyna, I'm the most thickest girl in the school rocking with the most hottest nigga in the school besides Chris and August, of course. My squad includes Tyga,August,Chris,Honey,Heather, and Eric. That's really all you'll find out more in the story.

- hey I'm Aaliyah this is my first book so plz no hate and if you ever need help with something I'll be here thx 🙌