Chapter six

Two weeks past
Ramin and sierra walked to royal Alberta hall together "today's the day" Ramin said in a chirpy voice "don't remind me" sierra replied gloomy, today they were going to perform in front of 10,000 people plus it's going to be filmed for the whole world to see which made sierra very nervous "you will do great baby" Ramin whispered into her ear. They quickly got to the hall and began to get ready and do tech rehearsals and so enough it was show time.

Later that night,
Sierra walked out onto the stage and bowed in front of 10,000 people who were on their feet screaming at her, she felt like a celebrity. Then Ramin came running out and the whole place went wild for him he hugged Hadley "we did it" he said in his ear and Hadley smiled at him then he went over to sierra and picked her up and spun her around, then he caught her of guard by kissing her on the lips, the crowd be came uncontrollable and went crazy they broke their kiss and held hands with everyone else and did a final bow and then Andrew came onto the stage. "Well I wasn't expecting that" he said and everyone chuckled.
"Why did you do that I thought we were going to keep it low key" sierra asked "I know but I overheard people were going to ask you to dance tonight and I want to be the only guy you dance with" he replied sierra just smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

Later at the after party.
A slow song came on and Ramin whisked sierra into a dance she laid her her onto his chest and let him lead the dance, she wanted to stay there forever.
"Sierra I need to say something really important" Ramin said sierra looked up worried "go on" she said  hesitantly "well these past few weeks have been the best in my entire life, and well what I'm trying to say is I love you" he babbled on and before he knew it sierra kissed him "I love you too" she replied all Ramin could do was smile.
He had it all.
He just performed one of the most iconic characters ever. He has the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.
Nothing can go wrong........

Or can it.