Chapter five

A week later.

Rehearsals were going great, everyone knew what they were doing and today sierra met with her Meg and the rest of the ballet girls.
"Sierra your here" Andrew shouts and sierra smiles and nods while walking towards the ballet dancers. "Okay sierra this is daisy, she's playing Meg" he added "hello daisy" sierra said "hi, I'm a huge fan of yours I loved you in love never dies" daisy replied sierra smiled and blushed as she wasn't use to people recognising her. "Okay and here are the ballet girls..." Andrew started but sierra interrupted him when she recognised a face "LAYLA" she screamed layla looked up and screamed "SIERRA" back they ran and hugged "oh my goodness I haven't seen you in so long how are things?" Sierra asked "well pete and I got married" she answered waving her ring in front of her hand "what omg congrats" sierra said.
Later that day she was walking home when she felt two arms wrapped around her waist she jumped but settled when she saw it was Ramin "Ramin, you scared me" she said "sorry darling" he answered. They decided to go to Ramins place for a bit "so how's your Meg" Ramin asked "she's really nice and very talented her voice is very strong for meg but I found out Layla is going to be a ballet dancer and she was my first westend meg and I kinda wished it was her" sierra said "oh well Andrew knows what he's doing" rami answered back with sierra nodding.

Later that night
Sierra and Ramin was watching anchorman but halfway through sierra fell asleep of Ramins shoulder so Ramin turned of the TV and picked sierra up he carried her to his bed and was about to get up to sleep on the couch when sierra help onto his Tshirt "please stay, don't leave me please" she said worried Ramin looked to her an saw she was sweating and she was having a nightmare he became worried and laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.
An hour later
Ramin was still awake and then sierra started screaming "NO, LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO" she started to sweat even more and was crying in her sleep.
"Sierra, sierra wake up" Ramin said shaking her causing sierra to wake she saw Ramin am was worried and she broke down in tears Ramin holding onto her "sierra what's happend" he asked her "he, he, he hurt me" she cried "who did, who hurt you" he asked once again "Tam did" she said burying her face into his chest.
"What did he do" he asked angrily "if I didn't do what he'd say he would hurt me" she cried Ramin became angry ad wanted to kill tam but he knew he had to stay calm and be here for his girlfriend "he won't harm you your safe" he whispers sierra calms down "sing for me please" she whispers ramin nods and starts to sing why am I falling. Soon sierra is asleep so he lays her down and she wraps herself around him. "I promise you now no one will harm you, I'm here to keep you safe, if that son of a bitch comes anywhere near you I'll kill him" he whispers to himself and soon drifts of to sleep holding his sierra in his arms. "I love you my angel" he says before falling to sleep.