Ch.8

As I walked into the loud classroom I took my seat next to tyler an noticed he was upset. "What's wrong cupcake?"

Tyler signed and let out a breathe and put on a fake smile "oh its nothing I'm just tired that's all."

I could tell he was lying but I still pretended to know that he was okay. "Alright better not fall asleep mr. Richard will throw a book at you."

I laughed a playful fake laugh at Joe the truth was I was not okay and I will never be okay again in my life.

The day went by pretty fast which for once was not a relief. I played with my fingers by turning them in circles.

That's in a instant when I noticed a girl with long pink hair walked into the classroom and she came and sat down beside me.

The girl looked depressed and upset all I could see was a hollow shell of a girl who had no friends.

"Hello are you okay?" I asked the strange girl and she looked up and she had the most beautiful eyes.

She sat in silent shaking I touched her shoulder and she jumped "I'm sorry are you having a bad day?"

"Yeah I guess" "if you I would love to spend more time with you." "Thank you no one usual talks to me very much becasue I'm wierd."

"Your not wired I like your outfit." It was true and she was not dressed like a hooker like most girls who walked around here.

The bell rang and class ended and the girl picked up her books and started to walk away.

"Wait let's walk together to the student parking lot." "Okay but my car may be a little weird."

The girl started to pack up her things in her sackle and buttoned it up and closed it up. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and turned to joe "I'm going to walk with my new friend here."

"Okay that's fine love you." "Also I was wondering if I could spend the night at your house again tonight?"

"Umm I can't tonight my parents will be back and they may think its strange you stayed over two nights in a row."

"Are you ashamed of me." I said angrily "no its just my cousin is coming over and she dislikes gays a lot because her husband left her for a man."

I turned red "you know what I thought you were different but your not." "Let's go what's name by the way?"

"Its ha..." The girl stopped and looked at Joe and horror filled her face and she ran away."

I went after her and left Joe standing there alone. I followed her all the way to her black camery which was nice.

"Wait slow down." I grabbed her arm and I saw a million tears filing them. "Stop crying okay your beautiful and your my friend."

She whipped her face "thank you Tyler and I'm Hakura." "That's a beautiful name." "Thank you would you like to come over my house for dinner and tea and maybe a sleepover."

"Sure thanks" I didn't have to go home once again how exciting. I watched as she unlocked the door but I almost forgot something my backpack which I threw off.

"I will be back okay I got to go and get my backpack." "Okay" I unlocked the car door put my backpack on the seat and cleaned it up a bit.

Closed the passenger door when all of a sudden a hand went over my mouth. "Dont scream."

I then was dragged to a secret room wear my mouth was uncovered and my worse nightmare began...