Ch.3

Our lips came close they stopped a inch away. "Joe I...I... can't do this I'm sorry." Joe got up from pinning me down.

"I'm sorry Tyler I assumed that you were ready." "No it's okay can I still sleep here right?"

"Of course you can if you want I have a sleeping bag in the closet." "Thanks joe for everything."

I thought joe was a sweet guy and very kind and nice about anything. I went to the closet and opened both doors and found a black sleeping bag inside.

But I also saw big pics of guys kissing and holding hands. I was stunned to think joe was into that kind of stuff.

I reached to the left side of the dark closet "oh I see you found my posters." "Yeah" "Are you surprised."

I stepped from the closet and rolled out the big cushioned sleeping bag. I then took off my shoes.

Joe started to take off his shoes and then his shirt. I stopped and stared at the six pack glorious chest he had.

"What you want me or something?" "No not at all." Joe climbed into his big bed but in my head I knew I wanted him so bad.

I tossed and turned the beginning of the night until I woke up and found joe on top of me stating at me.

"What are you doing?" "Sorry I was just worried about you that's all." I look into joes eyes they were beautiful.

He then reached and grabbed my crotch area. "You have a boner why is that." I had forgotten all about that.

"Its just because your on top of me." Joe got up and went back to his bed. The rest of the night we slept peacefully.

It was early in the morning the sunshine was showing now through the curtains. I awoke and realized joe had on no shirt.

His six pack was really turning me on right now why was it turning me though. I walked over to Joe and touched his arm it was muscular.

"Joe wake up its time to get ready for school your parents will be home soon." "Mmmm okay I'm up."

"Umm joe I know this is award question to ask but will you len me some clothes?" "I don't know maybe if you give a kiss from those sweet lips of yours."

I felt myself blush instantly "why are you looking so serious it was just a joke maybe a bad one."

"No it's okay." "Okay here you go." I threw him a black sweater and some blue skinny jeans I thought he would look hot in.

"Thanks" I went into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower and let the water run over my body.

If Tyler finds out my secret will he still like me or think im wired. I dried myself off with what appeared to be tylers towel it smelled like him which smelled so good I wanted to do things to him.

I want Tyler so bad but no you don't who said that. You know who it is it's you again go away he's going to think your wired shut up yuka and leave me alone.

I thought you said I was the only one you needed. Are you going to leave me all alone again.

Go away I punched the image of myself and fell to the ground. Just please leave me alone I don't want to be wired anymore I'm tired of being picked on.

I screamed leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone please. Get out of my head now and stay out.

Your a monster and you know no I'm not leave me alone. Why won't you leave me alone.

Just in a instant Tyler opened the door and....