Chapter 4: A Battle

"Hey Bree," I heard someone whispered.

My eyes fluttered open and I see Angela centimeters from my face. My face immediately feels hot, feeling her hair on my face.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up.

"I-I had a nightmare," she whimpered,"C-Can I sleep in here... with y-you?"

Fuck no.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind," I said rubbing my eyes.

You're a fucking moron!

I scoot over to let her on the bed. She gently get on and lays down next to me. I stayed at the edge of the bed so I don't get too close. I feel the bed shift a little and felt Angela's back press up against mine. I felt her small hands wrap around her waist. It sends tingles up my spine, a sudden warmth in my back, it so good.

You're falling for her and she's gonna let you fall on your face.

Can you please just shut up?!

I smile to myself finally feeling loved. She pressed her chest against me more making me feeling amazing.

"Night Bree," she said in a sleepy tone.

"Goodnight, Angie," I said smiling widely.

The next day I woke up still feeling Angela's warmth still. I look down and see her arms still wrapped around my waist, which made me giggle to myself.

I unwrap her arms and slowly get up. Her face then scrunched up and she started squirming. Tears rolled down her face and she started whimpering. I leaned down and started petting her head, massaging her head. She then relax and got comfortable. I smiled at her then went downstairs.

Joey was already awake and watching SpongeBob. He was giggling at Squidward's bad luck.

"That's you, sissy," he said pointing at the T.V.

I kissed his forehead, ruffling his hair. I plopped on the couch next to him, and watched it with him. He laid on my lap and I scratched his head. Then I got up and went into the kitchen.

"Joe, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked turning from the stove.

"Pancakes!" he yelled excitedly.

"Okay," I said giggling.

I was getting all the pots and the ingredients out when I heard someone come in the kitchen.

"It's almost ready munchkin," I say thinking its Joey.

"Can I help?" A voice said making me jump.

I dropped the pan on my foot making me wince. I pick it up and put it on the stove. I blush of how embarrassed I am.

"Are you okay?" She asked coming over to me.

"Y-Yeah," I said not letting her look at my face.

"Are you sure?" She asked walking around trying to look at my face.

I turn away from her again and walk away from her to get some eggs from the refrigerator. My arm started to itch, making want to scratch them now. I'm aching to go the bathroom and cry my eyes out.

You're gonna break...

I know. Fuck my life!

I put a hand through my hair and looked for the eggs. I found them and walk to the stove avoiding eye contact from Angela.

"Pwease can I help?" She said in a baby voice.

I'm so in trouble.

Her chest pressed up against my back with made my head spin. My breath hitches and my arm started to itch more. Her arms wrapped around my waist making me feel like I'm on Cloud Nine. She put her head on my shoulder and she snuggled into the crook of my neck.

My breath hitches and I'm tempted to turn around and attack those lips. My mind and heart were having a battle while I was struggling to hold it in anymore. I couldn't take it, I just broke free from her grip and ran up to the bathroom. I slam the door and locked it. I sank down to the floor and cried silently.

I get up and saw rummage their the drawer to find my "paintbrush." I feel like I can't breath, all my emotions are about to pour out of me like river. She making me feel like I'm worth something, but then I realized that she doesn't like me that way. I felt like jump off a bridge at this point.

I finally found it, shining back at me. I pick it up and sat in the bathtub. I slice my arms up, finally easing my pain. I sigh in relief, finally starting to feel better. I heard a small knock at the door.

"Sissy, Angie's crying," a small voice said behind the door.

My eyes flutter and I get up quickly. I quickly clean up and hide the evidence. I was about to about to open the door.

Don't you dare, you're already in too deep.

I need to comfort her.

You're a fucking slut!

I roll my eyes and opened the door. Joey lead me into the downstairs bathroom. I pressed my ear against the door and I hear her sobbing. My heart slowly breaks busting hearing her cry. I softly knock on the door.

"Joey, can you please leave me?" She asked all choked up.

"It isn't Joey," I said softly,"Can you please open the door, Angie?"

I waited a few moments and the door cracked open. I only see an eighth of her face. Her eye was read and puffy. Her tan shin flushed when she saw me. I pushed the door open and saw her small figure.

She covered her face and sank down to the floor. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the running mascara. I gave a tissue to blow her nose. I had a hairband to tie her hand up. I went behind her and put her hair up in a French-braid. When I was done, I gave her a mirror so she could look at it. She smiled brightly and hugged me tight.

"C-Can I do your h-hair?" She asked nervously.

I nodded and turned away from her. Her nails lightly dig into my scalp, and pulled my hair back. It felt so good that I got some goosebumps. In the middle of her work, I heard her phone buzz. In the mirror I see her look at it, she rolled her eyes and texted the person.

"Who are you texting?" I asked curiously.

"Chad, he's taking me to a senior party," She said rolling her eyes,"Are you doing anything later?"

"Uh, no, why?" I asked looking into the mirror.

"Well, do you want to go?" She asked going back to doing my hair.

"Not really, I'm pretty tired," I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, okay," she said sadly,"I'm gonna to go g-get ready for the p-party."

She gets up and leaves the bathroom. I sigh in relief and look at her work. I smile to myself, blushing madly.

You gonna regret this later.

I know.