Chapter 29

Want A Shout Out? Lemme Know Inbox Me And Tell Me What To Say Lol 

Love My Fans <3

Weeks went by and my birthday was officially 24 hours away. I was turning 18 and i wanted to TURN UP! What was I going to turn down for? A bitch finna be kinda legal. I really wanted a car for my birthday. Q was always there taking me places but I know sometimes he had wanted to tell me no. But I still needed my own transportation. We was out doing late shopping. I was late as fuck because i would of been done got my birthday putfit. The mall was packed being that July 4th was tomorrow. I was kinda happy to have my birthday on a holiday

"Babyyyy" I say while we are walking hand in hand in the mall.

"Yes baby" he says while walking into the trukfit store.

"Welcome to trukfit. We have a 30% off today on all mens clothing and 40% off on the ladies" the employer says looking mainly at me. He was a little cutie though. But I aint woried about him.

"Yeah man thanks" Q says holding on to my hand tight. I'm guessing he saw the man looking at me two.

"Back to what I was saying. So you know somebody birthday tomorrow " I say smiling.

"Who?" he ask while looking at some shirts.

"Really bae?'' I ask punching him.

"Im just playing baby. I know your birthday in like 24 hours." he says smiling.

"I Love your smile. But what you gone get me?" I ask him.

"The same thing you got me for my birthday" he says laughing.

"Shut the fuck up. We wasnt even together then punk" I say laughing

"Mhm whatever. Just don't worry about your present okay? You'll see saturday. Im finna try this on. I'll be back" He says kissing my lips.

"Do we have to kiss everytime you finna go somewhere. You're just going bout 6 feet away" I say laughing.

"Oh thats how you feel? Remember that" he says walking into the dressing room. I decide to go to the womens area.

"Need any help beautiful" says the same employer. I smile at him.

"No thanks" I say.

"I dont think I never really seen you around here before" he says smiling at me. 

"You probably havent I dont get out much' I say.

"A beautiful girl like you should" he says making me blush. What the hell is this dude doing.

"Uhhh...I gotta get back to the dressing room with my boyfriend" I say trying to walk off.

"Wait before you go you should call me sometime" he says. ''I can get you a job here if you need it" he says while passing me his number.

"Thanks. See you around" I say smiling. 

"Where the hell you been bae. I been calling your name" Q says.

"Mybad I was...' He cuts me off.

"Flirting with the employer?" He asks. Awhh damnn

"I was not flirting. He came on to me" I say

"Whatever. Niggas stay looking at you. I gotta get your thick ass a leash to go around your neck legs arms and etc" he says laughing.

"Shut up! You done here? Because I needs to go to forever 21 and traffic" I say.

"Yeah Im finish. And man I gotta spend the rest of my day shopping with you? Fuck" He says shaking his head.

"This should be fun. Now come on" I say dragging him out of the store,