I chuckle, "He is a wild one."

It was silent for a few moments and she began to blush, "Is something wrong [F/N]?"

"So, I was wondering...um.. Did Worick catch you two in the shower together? S-Sorry, I just overheard Worick."

I blush like crazy, "U-Um, sort of, but we haven't done anything. I'm not like that, he insisted to save water."

She smiles, "That makes me happy for some reason, I want Nico to be happy and not rush with such things. I'm glad he has you [F/N]-chan."

I smile and ruffle her hair and she pouts by puffing out her cheeks making me smile. I noticed the rain stopped so I step outside to look at the sky. Suddenly something lands on my head, I look up and it is a white cat. It meows at me and I take it off my head and cradle it in my arms. Nina chuckles.

"That cat only comes to Nico, he must know that you are special to Nico so he likes you too."

"Is that so..."

I pet the cat and sit him down and he runs off. I head back inside and Dr. Theo hands me a cup of tea.

"Thank you."

He sends Nina off to bed and he sits by me, "So [F/N], I don't know your intentions with Nicolas but if you aren't serious then you should leave now."

I sadden a little, "I do really like him, but I worry for him even more so. His Celebre addiction can affect his sense of reality and make him go berserk."

"Don't I know it, Gina will be having to interfere if he acts up."

"I won't let that happen."

His eyes shift to me, "You know of Gina, what did Nicolas tell you?"

"Not a word."

"....[F/N], may I ask how you know about Gina."

"It is a long story Dr. Theo."

"I have all night, it is my job to know this town."

I sigh, "What I show and say to you, it doesn't get repeated."

He nods and he seems interested. I pull out my tags and he views them, "How is this possible, you are human."

"I know."

"What is this rank?"

"They don't know for sure, but me and science are good friends, I created a drug that can turn a normal human into a monster. I am the only one who has these pills of course."

"S-So...what are your intentions with Nicolas?"

"I care for him, I feel romantic feelings for him. I have no other motive."

"Who else knows of you?"

"The Four Fathers, Worick, and more recently Chad from the police, I needed info on Worick and Nicolas."

"So you know now huh."

"I do and it only makes me want to get to know Nicolas more."

He sighs and chuckles, "I figured by the looks of you, that you would like Worick, but Nicolas will be a handful."

"Don't I know it."

He lets me go to bed in one of the clinic beds for the night.

Next Morning

I stretch and I am surprised by breakfast from Nina. I thank her and I try to pay Dr. Theo but he shoos me away. I wander around and I suddenly smell blood of a Twilight, I rush and I see a glimpse of red hair. I darken and reach in my pocket and pull out two pills and take them quickly as I rush to the scene. I see Nicolas in the air fighting a boy with dreads until shots were heard and they both are nowhere to be seen. I hear pained noises and I hear Worick, I go around the corner to see Nina and Ginger. Nicolas was on the ground and Nina was hurting him. I walk up and Worick spots me eyes wide, Nina hasn't noticed but Ginger spots me. She doesn't know about me yet, this should be interesting. She points her gun at Worick and now I am pissed and at that moment Nina turns around and sees me with a now frightened expression, "Ginger Stop!"

I grab Ginger by the throat and slam her into the brick wall, with bricks cracking behind her with a big grin on my face that some might say resembles Nicolas's smile. Gina falls to her knees and drops her weapon.

"[F-F/N], What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you the same thing.....you hurt Nicolas?"

She looks up at me and I drop Ginger with her falling to the ground passing out. I walk to Nina and she is trembling,

"I am waiting for an answer, I took two before meeting you here, so I am not patient."

Her eyes widen in shock, "T-Two."

I grab her and pick her up by the throat, "Nicolas, he is under my surveillance now. So leave and I want an apology."

She is gasping for breath, "I-I'm sorry."

I here Ginger, "What are you? Are you human?"

I look at her with a toothy smile, "100% human."

I drop her and she only nods as she scrams away with Ginger. I run to Nicolas and he is about to pass out. Nicolas huffs.

"I thought I was a goner, don't worry they are just downers but he still needs to go to the doctor."

I grab the kid as Worick carries Nicolas, "Good thing you showed up or else I would have to of carried them by myself. That would of been a pain."

"Yeah."

"You are powerful, you even made Gina cower, that was something unbelievable to see."

"Power is a scary thing when put into the wrong hands, it makes you angry and training is needed to cope with such a drug."

He smiles, "Thank you again for saving us back there."

"Yeah, I was wandering around and stumbled into it, ha ha."

"It seems trouble always finds a way to you."

He repositions Nicolas on his back and looks at his half asleep face and the entire time Nicolas was reaching for me,

"And it seems you have found the most troublesome man there is."

I smile looking at Nicolas, "How did I get so lucky."

We reached Dr. Theo's and Nina was a big help with the bandaging. Once they were finished, Worick decided to go home to Alex and I stayed with Nicolas, Nina was watching over him so I let her go to sleep and I could watch him. I looked at his bandaged features and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm here now, you can rest."

He sighed and a small smile crept on his now sleeping face. I smile as well and take his hand before start to drift in and out of sleep.