Chapter 4

After a few minutes of sitting in this giant sofa drinking the red wine Laura offered me I start to feel both very dizzy and energized by the big amount of alchohol I had assumed. My favourite song starts to play and without thinking I stand up and rush to the big crowd that is already dancing to the beats of the music. I start to dance slow and effortlessly until my view starts to blur. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to a hotel room. I can't remember how I manage to come here. I stand up and head to the bathroom to wash my face and take off last night's make up. After I took off my clothes I shower and dress up in my dirty dress and leave the hotel that it was already paid. I have three hours till the time that my plane leaves.  Since I arrived to my apartment I unlock the door and go inside to see my best friend Olivia sleeping in my bed. I decide not to wake her up this early. It's only 8 a.m. So I just started to pack my clothes for my long trip  to Africa. Once I'm finished Olivia is still sleeping. She's so peaceful when she's asleep. The room is full of silence an-

-<<Taylor!!!!>> She says with her thin but loud voice. Damn it... She's awake!

-<<Good Morning>> I say as I sit in the edge of my bed.

-<<Are you leaving today?>> She says quite surprised. I nod and I see her trying to crawl of the bed but she seems so exhausted.

-<<I think you should sleep more, you have work today. I would go to the airport with a taxi.>> I say as I kiss her temple.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Two hours later and I'm already to the plane. I'm sitting next to Laura, the red-haired woman from yesterday. I'm trying to sleep but Mahaan's son is kicking my seat from behind. I want to yell at him but he's my boss' son and I never used to yell at children for such small things. I hear a very familiar voice from behind me and turn to face a smiling Josh. Weird. Last night he was totally different.

-<<Jake don't kick mrs. Taylor seat, It's impolite!>> He says as he sit to the empty seat next to me.

-<<Good Morning Taylor.>> He says with a big smile that shows off his dimples. I smile back.

-<<Good Morning Josh.>> I say and turn to continue reading the book in my hands.

-<<The Fault In Our Stars?>> He says as he takes the book from my hands. I nod and take it back.

-<< I have read it a million times.>> Hmm. interesting..

-<< Me, too>> I say as I continue to read. A small piece of my hair blocks my view and before I can do anything he tucks it behind my ear while he's staring directly into my eyes with his big blue eyes. I ignore what just happened and focus on my book. He's acting so weird the last few minutes. His behavior yesterday was completely different. Maybe mr. Mahaan had warned him not to cause any problems and I'm so happy that he can compromise. Jake start to kick again my seat and I'm starting to lose my temper. Josh turns to talk to Jake once again.

-<<Jake do you want to play something with me?>> He says as the kid cheers in excitement. Josh whispers something to his ear and they stand up and head to a door in the back of the seats. I think I like this playful Josh better than the angry and rude one. Maybe he's nice. Maybe yesterday wasn't just in a good mood. I propably have misunderstood him. Since I finish my book I decide to take a nap.

____________________________________________________________________________________

-<<Taylor!Taylor! We arrived!>> I hear Laura's voice. I open my eyes and see outside of the window. We're here. We're in Africa!

-<<Come on let's take our suitcases!>> She yells and I feel my eardrums hurt by her loud voice. I groan and start walking straight to the small closet to take my luggage. 

I walk outside of mr. Mahaan small plane and feel the heat. It's so hot and dry here. I look around and see lots of people carrying chairs and tents. I can't wait to meet the whole cast and start my new job as an actress.

That's the new Chapter. Hope you like it =). By now the story is gonna be more interesting. What do you thing about Josh weird behavior? Vote and share kisses xx :*