Chapter 2

I wake up by a loud noise. My phone is ringing repeatedly.. I answer without  looking who is calling.

-<< Hello>> I answer with my sleepy voice.

-<<Taylor you can't believe what just happened!>> I hear the squeaky voice from the other line. I immediatly understood that this was the voice from my best friend Olivia.

-<<What?>> I asked with boredom clear in my voice.

-<<I'm  moving to your apartment!>> She says with excitement! Shit! How will I tell her that I'm going to Africa for 3 months?

-<<Taylor?>>  Should I tell her now? No way..  Not on the phone at least!

-<< Olivia I have to tell you something but not on the phone!>> I say as I start to dress in a pair of jeans and a black jumper.

<<Ok meet me in Jack's cafe in 5 minutes>> 

___________________________________________________________________________

Ten minutes later and Olivia is nowhere to be found.. For the first time in my life I feel so nervous and excited in the same time. I know I should follow my dream and go to Africa but I can't leave my university studies so easy. I worked so hard to earn this scholarship because my family couldn't afford it.. and now I'm thinking to go and play to a movie that I'm quite worried that won't succeed. What will happen If I can't fit the role?

-<<Taylor!>> I heard my best friend yelling from behind me.  I turn to look at her. She looks so happy due to the fact that she just moved to California yesterday because I offered her room in my apartment to stay until she finds one. I have already started to regret my decision to offer her some room because now I have to give up everything and go to Africa. 

-<<Hey! Olivia! I've missed you so much!>>  I hug her immetiadly pushing my negative thoughts to the back of my mind! I don't want to think again.. I'm going to play to  this movie and become successful. Yeah, I know! I'm too optimistic but I think I should give it a try! Without any other thought I start to tell my best friend about my choice.

____________

After I told her about everything she just smiled at me.  By her expression I can say she's both a little shocked and disappointed.

-<< I don't know what to say..>> She says as a sigh escapes her lips. I can totelly understand how she feels. A few days ago I told her I gave up on acting and now I'm going far away to try my luck as an actress.

-<< But I'll totally support your decision. You always dreamt of being an actress now is your chance and I think it deserves to give up on everything else!>> Her face turns from worried to excited and once I again I'm so happy to have her. She supports me on everything I do. I'm so glad to have a person like her.  Although we are total opposites we are the best for each other and I know our friendship will last forever.

Sorry for the small chapter I don't have inspiration but tomorrow I'm gonna post a big one! Hope you like it;) G. night