The Murder Train

• Dedicated to Budalla

The next moring I looked around to see where Hero was, but she wasn't any were to be seen. I asked the people in my town and they said they havn't seen her. So I checked by the train tracks and I heard barking there, so I looked around and saw a train with Hero in it.

I tried to stop it but it wouldn't stop, so i jumped in it. The driver had a black mask on. I asked him were it was going but he didn't say any thing, so then I yelled it real loud but all of a sudden he pulled out a gun and tried to shoot me. He missed and I ran to get Hero but he shot agian except this time it hit me in the leg and I fell of the train.

Then i jumped where Hero was but he shot my other leg. This time i fell of the train and couldn't get back on. I thought I had lost her forever untill another train went by, I stoped it and got on it and it took of.

It was going as fast as the train that Hero was on until it went the other way. So i jumped of and ran as fast as I could, and then i saw Hero. I jumped on the train and realized that the guy was out of bullets so i grabed her and jumped of the train.

The guy loaded his gun and shot me 2 more times in my right leg but i was still standing so I hid behind a tree then he shot but he missed. Then i ran home and when i opend the door there he was and he shot me twice in my arm as I ran to the frosty store and hid there.

We slept there until the guy kicked us out. Then i thought we should fly to my grandpas house so we did. When we got there he was happy to see us he offerd us lunch but i told him i was to scared to eat and i was full of ice cream.

It was actually because i dont like his cooking it taste horible and it smells bad also his specile sauce is just salsa. I asked him if we could sleep at his house he said "ok," i thanked him and he said it was only because i had a rocking dog.

The next morning i called our house someone picked up the phone they said " i've been waiting" i asked who it was but they hung up and I started to cry.