Chapter Five

Ava

Though he looked genuine and kind but he is not so. I had a completely different picture of him in my mind. But seeing him react like this and stare me so angrily brought back my senses from how I was thinking a beast as a prince.

May be I had met him when the devil in him was in its sleep. But now when I saw the way he reacts when the devil in him was all awake, I started feeling completely against that what I had felt earlier for him.

"Are you okay? Don't take his words seriously, he was in a bad mood. He didn't mean to hurt you." Said Mr. Evan Windsor coming to me from his table.

"But that doesn't mean, he has to take out his frustration on any one that he encounters before him, when he is in a bad mind. By the way who is it?" I tried to hold my anger and sob at a same time.

"He is my older brother Eric. The president of all Windsor businesses."

What? What did I just hear? He is a Windsor? I thought him to be an employee or someone who would've come here to get his assigned work done or something like, when I had seen him here in Windsor Plex on the day of my interview. But to my surprise he's not an employee, but the employer who actually employees the half world.

"Oh I see... but why was he in his bad mood?" I looked at him, "you can say me only if it's not personal, else.... " I was cut mid speech when the door was flung open by Mr. Eric Windsor.

"I have decided that I'm not going to Australia, you will be going there on my behalf and carry over the meeting by yourself." Told Mr. Eric looking straight into Mr. Evan Windsor's eyes.

"But Eric.. I'll be soon getting busy with the new project that's been scheduled. And its mom's wish that you need to attend it. I can't w...." Mr. Evan Windsor was cut off as he began his next sentence.

"I'm not asking for your opinion, you better consider this as an order. I'll continue with your works here, and manage it well in your absence too, you need not worry about anything." Mr. Eric Windsor told to Evan Windsor in a warning tone.

"But Eric... " Mr. Evan was cut off in his mid sentence again.

"You know it well that my words are final." He snapped at his brother and was about to leave the cabin, when he turned back, his eyes caught me.

"Were you here all this time?" He rouse his eye brows questioning to me.

"No... Yeah.... But..." I dint happen to hear you both intentionally. He dint let me complete my sentence. I was stammering.

"Have some manners to leave the cabin when you'll be in such situations." He told in a firm voice.

Now I was really not getting why he was taking out his anger and rudeness on me.

"But I was already here even before you got-in this time." I was not less, and my words were like a punch on his face.

"What? What did you just say? So you mean that i had to take your permission before I got in here?" His anger fierced again with greater intensity.

"No sir I dint mean, what you thought I really meant." I looked at him.

"By the way who are you?" Mr. Eric said me.

"Eric she is the same girl I told you about, yesterday after the interview." Mr. Evan Windsor was speaking to him about me. And suddenly his hand phone rang.

He suddenly put his hand in the pocket of his pant and brought the cell phone out and left the room answering it.

Such a conceited narcissist man. He never care the one who'll be speaking to him or even bother to listen what they'll be trying to say. He was cutting Mr. Evan speak so many times. I guess he has taken an oath of not letting the latter speak and just throw his opinion on them.