chap -1

I completed my prayers And Made duas for my husband . " Taniya give my keys "

" yeah sure Saif it's on the second shelf take it am praying."

" Fine. and thank you ."

" What's On today are being too late today . It's 8:00pm , if you go out so late you will come late and grand maa would scold you."

" See Taniya I know we are married but it doesnt means that you come on me . Stop being like a old fashion wives."

" I don't do that , It's just for grand maa , not for me ."

" I know we are not married on our convince , This marriage doesn't keeps a meaning ."

" I know that , Even for me tooo."

He left me in the room while arguing . I know this marriage was not to be happened but this happened from the All Mighty Allah . He knows what is good or wrong for us , I should accept this, he is my husband and I need to do all thing that a wife does . I should decide i need to be good and pray for him , so that he doesn't take any wrong step , So as that he dosen't regrets after wards . " Oh All Mighty Allah , You are the greatest of all , please protect my husband from all bad deeds."

I finished making duas and went down for eating . I finished my dinner , and went to my room again , took a pillow and comforter and slept on the sofa .

We didn't slept together after our marriage . As I was Almost went to sleep Saif came in the room Shivering and full wet from top to bottom .

" Saif!!!what happened ?Why are wet?" he was drunk , he ignored me , Suddenly he fell on the bed . I went near him and saw he fainted.

" Ya Allah please help me him to stop from drinking , Ya Allah you are the only one who can help me to stop him from drinking." I was praying in myself . I was covering him with comforter , And changed his shirt , took off his shoes, rubbed his head with a towel .

I slept after I made him comfortable to sleep.

The next morning.

" Taniya why are you being so polite to though I am rude to you ? And the last night I remember everything you changed my shirt ,made me comfortable to sleep. Why are yoh being so polite to me , I can't help it . I can't do this I love someone else , then why are coming to close to me ? Why am I thinking of the whole day ? Why , why ?"

" Saif I don't know , When I saw you in such a state last night I couldn't help it out . I really dont know why I did this? But I know one thing that its a duty of a wife to help her husband in anyway or any matter , Or else I may lie upto hell , am just doing my duty to keep my lord happy . that 's it."

" I cant become a good husband as I drink , smoke and I normally always with girls every day . Its not the way you can do this to me , I can't change myself , I had gone too far ."

" Saif there is a way that you can change your self if you want to ."

" You Know ?"

" Yes I know "

"Taniya I really want to change , Am bored of my life being like this . Please say me what should I do . I will really do whatever you say . I hate doing this every day . I want to change ."

" Ohk then I will surely help you "

Asalamualikum reader's
How was the chapter please vote and say in your comments please.