Chap-4

"I need to find who is bushra ? After I leave Saif she is going to become his wife . I need to find her that is obedient or not "

Suddenly saif came in  And lied on the bed and started murmuring something , I got confused and went near him . I was shocked to hear what was he saying .

He was saying " I lied Taniya . I lied taniya ."

I was shocked that what he he lied to me ?

In the morning ,

" Saif can you show me Bushra's pic ."

" Ummm."

" What show me ."

" Why ?"

" Because I want to know that How does she looks ? And is she perfect for you or not ?"

" But I don't have her pic ."

" Ohk her number please ?"

" Stop Taniya !!"

" Saif , Sorry It's Ok If you don't want to give its all right , nO force ,"

" Ohk !!"

At the late night, 

Saif came in , I was studying for my medical , He was again drunk My eyes were filled with tears , No matter How much I try, he is drinking more and more heart was broken down in to lots of pieces,

" Saif !! Saif ! Why are you drunk again , Its harmful You know na ? "

" Its non of your work , And don't interfere in between, You Know I was with a girl , She tried to come near me and I ?"

" What did you do saif ?" I was asking him again and again . 

" I ." He fell asleep 

" What saif ? Wake up  and say me what have you done ? Did you take any wrong step ?" 

No matter how much I tried he fell asleep soon , I couldn't understand what he did ? My heart said to believe that he not done any thing wrong but my mind forced me to accept that he has done wrong , I couldn't understand what to choose .  

I directly went to do ablution and prayed 2 rakhats of Nafil and prayed "YA Allah , I don't know what have saif done , But Ya Allah show me the way to know the truth .."

Suddenly I got a message from an unknown person , 

" Ya Allah !!!!"

Asalmualikum readers, 

How was the chap ? Please do vote and comment .

I know the chap is short , But In Sha Allah I will try to make it longer .