3.

1&2&3&4.

I misstepped and Mo stopped the music.

"Yo Ten, y'all a'ight?" He asked.

"Yeah. You guys are good at this. You memorized the moves already." I huffed.

"Which one are you having trouble with?" Glitch asked.

"The twist right, pop and lock." I told Glitch.

"Hmmm....'Kay." He said.

The music started again, as it went to the part in Supersonic.

"One and two and three and four and...." Glitch counted.

I tripped again.

"Dammit!" I kicked the floor and walked around and blew off some steam.

"Okay....Ten, calm down. Look, we can slow it down." Glitch said.

"'Kay."

We took it slow and then Glitch snapped and said, "there. Your move ain't in the right place."

He told me to adjust my leg and then put my arms up a little. He wrapped his hands around my waist and placed it up a little.

We looked in the mirror.

I was obviously blushing, and then Mo's booming voice snapped us out of our trance.

"Yo, y'all get started--" He stopped and eyed me and Glitch. "Yo, 'sup? What's gotten into you, little man?"

Mo gave him a clap on the back and Glitch winced.

"Aw, nothin' man, jus' tired." He lied.

My face was still red.

"Tired? Psh, that ain't no excuse! We never get tired! We're the b-boys..." He eyed me dutifully. "And b-girl."

Glitch curiously stared at me and smiled.

It was me.

It was always me.

...................

I plopped into the luxurious bed and sighed.

How could this be happening? How could I already......like him? I've only known him for at least two days. I mean, what gives me something....to be so attracted to him?

I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I mumbled.

It was Glitch, in typical boy attire, running his hands through his hair.

"Erm...new package arrived. Its our DCI outfits. We have a performance scheduled on Friday." He said.

"Okay, thanks." I hopped off the bed and wordlessly skimmed past him.

I pulled out mine, which revealed a purple pinstriped dress shirt that was supposed to show a little more than over my stomach, with the dress vest, and black artfully torn jeans, along with converse.

"Jesus Christ, how many times deez foo's goin' make me dye my hair?" Gltich asked as he pulled out neon purple hair dye.

"Aw, quit yo whinin' G." Mo said.

"Hey um....is it okay if I visit Riptide's penthouse?" I asked suddenly.

"Yeah, das cool. Somethin' up?" Glitch asked.

"Naw, I just wanna go talk to my sister." I smiled and headed out.

"Hey, y'all min' if I cum?" Glitch asked as he caught up with me. "Mo's bein' somewhat an ass." He jerked his thumb to Mo the moocher.