The Reunion of Monsters

Start from the beginning

And you give me this curse as your gift of my graduation to you.-Immortal said and Venus chuckle.

You wish for it anyway.-Venus said at lumabas ito ng pinto at narinig ang mga sigawan, alam nilang siya mismo ang pumatay sa mga kalaban.

She never changed, always love to see blood.-Vulcan said and Juno chuckle.

I don't know why you love Immortal so much, your creation is a psycho.-Juno said and Venus just shrug.

She loves blood, but the way she fight? it's full of elegance and beauty, she destroys life without so much of an effort, she's my greatest creation, that is why i name her Immortal Queen, she have Immortality that i give for her and the beauty like a queen.-Venus said.

Well, i don't really care, but i want to see Adam before he leave the city again.-Vulcan said at bumalik na si Immortal at tumayo lang sagilid at bigla nalang ngumiti si Demonic.

Hello, Son.-Demonic said at sa likod nito ay lumapag ang kilalang-kilala nilang pigura at nag-iisang lalake sa kanilang tatlong Goddess.

Adam.-The three of them said with smile on their faces and Adam also smile to them.

Your all in a deep trouble? i can see that my Goddesses, but i think i will take Baby Ai, time for us to meet anyway so i think i will let her see her baby, Ilya will love that for sure.-Adam said with smile, at tinignan ang maliit na bata sa mga bisig ni Venus at kinuha naman ito kaagad ni Adam at natuwa naman ang batang kaunti nalang ay makakalakad na.

She's so cute, i think i have another reason to make sure this world will continue.-Adam said and smile sweetly to the baby.

Well, yeah, your her tito after all.-Venus said and Adam smile.

And the first word that she said that we really hear is your name.-Juno said at parang kinurot naman ang puso ni Adam sa sinabi na iyon.

You will grow and become a very beautiful girl, i'm gonna make sure no weaklings will go near to you and become so powerful that one day you will stand at the pick of everything along with us.-Adam said and smile sweetly at itinaas ang bata at natuwa naman itong lalo.

I will give you the world and everything, you will gonna stand them and rule them all that's my promise as your tito.-Adam said and the child giggle.

For you i will conquer everything, how i wish i have my own child already.-Adam said and throw the child in the mid air and catch it again, the child was so thrilled and giggle again, inulit ito ni Adam ng isa pang beses at nagustuhan ito ng bata kaya ginawa niya ng paulit-ulit.

Let me carry for now, let's go, if you guys done cleaning the dirt in the Eternal City.-Adam said and carry the child properly at tumango naman sila nagulat naman ang mga  Goddesses ng bigla silang nakaramdam ng maraming presensya at puro halimaw ang prisensya na ito.

I guess the whole Immortal Clan is here.-Adam said and walk in the window at sa bawat bubuong ay may isa o dalawang Immortal ang nakatayo, lahat ng makita nila magmula duon.

Damn the whole Clan is here, i guess the war will end this fast.-Juno said and smirk.

Well, now that those Immortal are going into battle, please go home fast, let the immortals feel the mortal pain even if it not gonna kill them.-Vulcan said and she yawn saying how boring it is.

Alright, time to take them to the war, where they can kill all they want, they are all itching to kill.-Adam said at tumango naman ang dalawa at tumayo siya sa harap ng salaming nabasag at ngumiti.

See you on dinner tonight. i will go now.-Adam said at tumango naman ang mga Goddess.

Cook nicely alright.-Adam said at tuamango naman sila at nagpatilaglag ito hangang sa umikot ito at bumagsak ng maayos sa lupa, sa taas na iyon ay wala namanlang ito kahit gatiting na galos, at natutuwa pa ang batang buhat-buhat niya.