the sun is too far to brighten the day

Diana was quite excited about the day as she didn't know if Smith remembered about her diary or is he still interested in reading it. Last night when she finished reading his diary, she left a small couplet written by her in his diary. She wasn't sure as she should place it there or not. But again, compelled by her heart she placed it in.
She quickly placed her bag and sat down after greeting everyone in the class.
"Hey diana" lisa entered the classroom and found her 'target'

Oh please God. . Not again..

"Hey lisa how are you? " Diana tried her best to be friendly with her
"I was quite fine unless you showed up in the classroom. . It seems you have found some great interest in there" lisa said in her ever sarcastic tone.

Ok now here we got started again. .
"See lisa.. I just don't want to get involved in any kind of mess" diana said as she wanted to go away as soon as possible.

"well really. .? We will see in the exams then. Who is the actual master.. and I am warning you don't try to mess with me" lisa sounded threatening. Diana tried to act normal but she didn't like the way she talked .

Am I here to study or its a ground of survival. . Where the hell I am. .

Diana was getting popular among her juniors and seniors as she was very kind and respectful. But her own classmates were not good enough to tolerate her..
"Hey diana. . How are you doing today ?" Samantha, one of her juniors got her in the middle of lunch break.
"Yeah I am doing well. . What about you? " Diana asked in a jolly mood.
"Well look here. . Diana has no one to talk to and here she got a stupid junior as a friend. . What a great friendship" lisa laughed as as she walked away..
"What actually her problem is??" Samantha asked diana in a surprised tone
"Well that's what I should have asked you. . Since I have no idea what's been cooking in her mind" diana said in a sad voice
"Don't bother yourself diana some people aren't worthy enough" Samantha tried to console her.

And there are some people who are worthy enough to take away your heart and soul...

"Where are you lost??" Samantha snapped her finger in front of her.

"Uh.. nothing much. . I gotta go. . Lunch break is almost over. . See you soon" diana shook her hand and went away..
________________________________